OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by trunkz550

If you reload a giftcard using the 20% off you can use it whenever. This is the second 20% giftcard from eastbay that I've used. Just keep you old giftcards and reload them and you can use them whenever
Originally Posted by thapointguy

Just got my shipping confirmation from eastbay for my leopards. They will be here on Thursday! Not bad and got them for $154.43 using the 20% off the giftcard.
pimp.gif

is that an old gift card? The new 20% GC promotion couldn't be used until today. Unless you ordered it today.

k cool did not know that, thanks for the helpful tip!

If you reload a giftcard using the 20% off you can use it whenever. This is the second 20% giftcard from eastbay that I've used. Just keep you old giftcards and reload them and you can use them whenever
Originally Posted by thapointguy

Just got my shipping confirmation from eastbay for my leopards. They will be here on Thursday! Not bad and got them for $154.43 using the 20% off the giftcard.
pimp.gif

is that an old gift card? The new 20% GC promotion couldn't be used until today. Unless you ordered it today.

k cool did not know that, thanks for the helpful tip!

Man it sucks my left play fast has the bump and makes a sticky sound when walking. I can feel the bump with my feet too. Probably won't be wearing the play fast that much.

Man it sucks my left play fast has the bump and makes a sticky sound when walking. I can feel the bump with my feet too. Probably won't be wearing the play fast that much.

glad i picked mine up for retail yesterday...still pissed the manager wouldn't let me use my bday coupon though.

glad i picked mine up for retail yesterday...still pissed the manager wouldn't let me use my bday coupon though.

Back
Top Bottom