OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

all this switching made me think, is it bad if I switch the inserts every time I wear them?
only time will tell I guess.

Can't imagine why it would be. Just won't break em in fast enough.
It may compromise the fit and the snugness? also slippage may ensue? I don't know... was this
a problem with the AJ2011?

I like the Lithuania cw
laugh.gif
but I'm really holding my bread for the elites.

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

all this switching made me think, is it bad if I switch the inserts every time I wear them?
only time will tell I guess.

Can't imagine why it would be. Just won't break em in fast enough.
It may compromise the fit and the snugness? also slippage may ensue? I don't know... was this
a problem with the AJ2011?

I like the Lithuania cw
laugh.gif
but I'm really holding my bread for the elites.

Originally Posted by R23J

This dude lockdown36 is a bum reseller. Asked him to trade me a size 10.5 for one of the many size 11s he has and id pay for both shipping and he said "yes with a 75 dollar 'convince' fee"....... Jesus

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by R23J

This dude lockdown36 is a bum reseller. Asked him to trade me a size 10.5 for one of the many size 11s he has and id pay for both shipping and he said "yes with a 75 dollar 'convince' fee"....... Jesus

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DHD28

my NDC order has not shipped yet. not sure if it's cuz i paid via PAYPAL. anyone pay NDC via Paypal and got their shipping confirmation already?

I got mine through PayPal... and I just got the e-mail...

Damn ED... Those recent shots are too stupid
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DHD28

my NDC order has not shipped yet. not sure if it's cuz i paid via PAYPAL. anyone pay NDC via Paypal and got their shipping confirmation already?

I got mine through PayPal... and I just got the e-mail...

Damn ED... Those recent shots are too stupid
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NWT.. You took multiple shots of the 5 Rings when they dropped and those pics were stunning. Looking for something similar with this Christmas pair or something shot in the laundry room lol. SMH at myself.

NWT.. You took multiple shots of the 5 Rings when they dropped and those pics were stunning. Looking for something similar with this Christmas pair or something shot in the laundry room lol. SMH at myself.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

The play strong doesn't look good for casual. Wearing an ankle strap while not playing sports looks bad.

How so? I somewhat understand your logic but don't know where you came up with that conclusion. Does a strap set the rule of thumb for basketball purposes only?

Reason why I have yet to play/go out with the zoom insole is bc they're not as comfortable as the lunar insole. That's my purpose.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

The play strong doesn't look good for casual. Wearing an ankle strap while not playing sports looks bad.

How so? I somewhat understand your logic but don't know where you came up with that conclusion. Does a strap set the rule of thumb for basketball purposes only?

Reason why I have yet to play/go out with the zoom insole is bc they're not as comfortable as the lunar insole. That's my purpose.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

laugh.gif
I'm trying tho... Work with me a bit... Lol. I'll use the laundry room with the inlines/concords.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

laugh.gif
I'm trying tho... Work with me a bit... Lol. I'll use the laundry room with the inlines/concords.

Back
Top Bottom