OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

=[

Paid via paypal and STILL "In progress"

Has anyone got their order cancelled?

... Ima keep refreshing until I see the status change.

Originally Posted by DHD28

=[

Paid via paypal and STILL "In progress"

Has anyone got their order cancelled?

... Ima keep refreshing until I see the status change.

Just give it time bro... It usually takes 1-2 Business days to ship... I got my shipping confirmation for the Kobes, but not for the Brons yet...

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

The play strong doesn't look good for casual. Wearing an ankle strap while not playing sports looks bad.

How so? I somewhat understand your logic but don't know where you came up with that conclusion. Does a strap set the rule of thumb for basketball purposes only?

Reason why I have yet to play/go out with the zoom insole is bc they're not as comfortable as the lunar insole. That's my purpose.

Don't take offense. Your not the only person I've seen wear the strap casual. I'm speaking about any pics Ive seen people wearing it. Idk what you mean about setting rule of thumb for basketball. I said sports. You can wear ankle straps in every sport. I think it's foolish to wear an ankle strap when not playing a sport.

Originally Posted by Raydio5

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c...57fed7c43fa8555a2f36303f9-getty-136158176.jpg Yeah those look nice. How much would retail be 140 right since it doesn't come with additional bootie?

And can someone tell me if these run true to size to you or same with the IV, V, and VI's?  I wear 10.5 in everything else but Kobes/LBJ/KD/Running/SBs.  It seems like these VII's I could probably wear my true to size now.

I want to see more pics of this colorway... Looked good on the court...

anyone who ordered from kb24.com get shipment tracking?

how long do they usually take?

i ordered 2 pairs of the kobes.

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

performance review, anybody?

Normally you have to wait a few weeks before you get detailed performance reviews

Heres some pics of Kobe in the Concord colorway

Kobe+Bryant+Utah+Jazz+v+Los+Angeles+Lakers+eoCeacdRO0fl.jpg

Kobe+Bryant+Utah+Jazz+v+Los+Angeles+Lakers+mqJGBWLBYE9l.jpg

Kobe+Bryant+Utah+Jazz+v+Los+Angeles+Lakers+anb86oIMrPYl.jpg

Kobe+Bryant+Utah+Jazz+v+Los+Angeles+Lakers+Kjy4mmmqYsbl.jpg

Originally Posted by DAR228

^^ I Guess That They Will Be Calling These The Year Of The Dragon. ^^
So are all the YotD kicks being released on Chinese Year New or something?

not feeling the inlines. the 4,5,6 are way better.

NWT, did you notice what I'm saying about the scruffing because of
the velcro? the soft velcro tab. You'll notice the scruff on the medial
side of the lining. I'll be pissed if this only happened to me.

Yunno what's hilarious why is RAJA bell who beefed with kobe a few years ago wearing Kobe VI pe's. They are pes and because I see the shozoku logo....

Originally Posted by shindo03

Yunno what's hilarious why is RAJA bell who beefed with kobe a few years ago wearing Kobe VI pe's. They are pes and because I see the shozoku logo....

Huh? Those are GR.

^funny either way.... I wasn't taking into consideration of the team packs that came out..... ill colorway to me though...

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Normally you have to wait a few weeks before you get detailed performance reviews

great shots of the concords, A MUST BUY

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

great shots of the concords, A MUST BUY

Here's a mini review.

Fit : 10/10. Excellent heel lock down and overall stability. Not once did i feel any heel slippage or foot sliding while cutting.

Cushion: 9/10. I prefer the play strong insole. Very springy and comfortable. The play fast insole is a little firmer. Both of the insoles are pretty thick so they made the shoes feel a little higher off the ground than previous Kobes but not to the point where i feel disconnected from the court

Traction: 9/10. Traction is very good indoor. The Herringbone is locate right around the big toes area. A very smart set up.

Weight: 8.5/10. Due to excellent cushion. The VII feel a little heavier than the VI

Comfort 10/10. Beef up heel counter and good cushioned insole made the shoes feel very comfortable. These shoes truly feel like a $150+ shoes (not speaking for JB retros of course)

Overall: 9.5 out of 10. Eric Avar sure know how to make performance shoes and he came up with another beast of a shoes again.

Here's a mini review.

Fit : 10/10. Excellent heel lock down and overall stability. Not once did i feel any heel slippage or foot sliding while cutting.

Cushion: 9/10. I prefer the play strong insole. Very springy and comfortable. The play fast insole is a little firmer. Both of the insoles are pretty thick so they made the shoes feel a little higher off the ground than previous Kobes but not to the point where i feel disconnected from the court

Traction: 9/10. Traction is very good indoor. The Herringbone is locate right around the big toes area. A very smart set up.

Weight: 8.5/10. Due to excellent cushion. The VII feel a little heavier than the VI

Comfort 10/10. Beef up heel counter and good cushioned insole made the shoes feel very comfortable. These shoes truly feel like a $150+ shoes (not speaking for JB retros of course)

Overall: 9.5 out of 10. Eric Avar sure know how to make performance shoes and he came up with another beast of a shoes again.

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by Raydio5

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c...57fed7c43fa8555a2f36303f9-getty-136158176.jpg Yeah those look nice. How much would retail be 140 right since it doesn't come with additional bootie?

And can someone tell me if these run true to size to you or same with the IV, V, and VI's?  I wear 10.5 in everything else but Kobes/LBJ/KD/Running/SBs.  It seems like these VII's I could probably wear my true to size now.
I want to see more pics of this colorway... Looked good on the court...
Uh, looking at Kobes left foot, dude about to rip the hell out of those kicks. That just immediately turned me off on Supremes. 

Back
Top Bottom