OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by never wear them

some quick pics i took to take my lil sis bowling. 
6586182263_68d66ec8e8_z.jpg

6586185125_3dc40ea77d_z.jpg

My little sis & I

6586186375_bec006d1df_z.jpg

dope yo.  pic without the pant leg covering the top?  I thought for sure the anklet would get no love from me, but this way makes it look raw. I wanna see how it was done

My little sis & I

dope yo.  pic without the pant leg covering the top?  I thought for sure the anklet would get no love from me, but this way makes it look raw. I wanna see how it was done

Originally Posted by Freeze

My little sis & I

Out of all the craziness dropping this past week, those are the 2 pairs that I ended up purchasing off NDC. Thank you for fortifying my beliefs that this was $ well spent. I can't wait to wear them in a dim-lit parking lot so I can feel as cool as you and your sis.
happy.gif

Those both are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

My little sis & I

Out of all the craziness dropping this past week, those are the 2 pairs that I ended up purchasing off NDC. Thank you for fortifying my beliefs that this was $ well spent. I can't wait to wear them in a dim-lit parking lot so I can feel as cool as you and your sis.
happy.gif

Those both are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

ap-201112270117046596627.jpg
Dude on the Jazz wearing Air Penny 1s, that can't feel great (for today's shoe technology standards).
roll.gif

but guess who won the game
laugh.gif
btw that's Marcus Thornton of the Kings haha step yo NBA knowledge up!

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

ap-201112270117046596627.jpg
Dude on the Jazz wearing Air Penny 1s, that can't feel great (for today's shoe technology standards).
roll.gif

but guess who won the game
laugh.gif
btw that's Marcus Thornton of the Kings haha step yo NBA knowledge up!

I am copping some of these Kobe VII's, the XI's, and then I am stepping away from buying shoes for a while. This is getting ridiculous with these resellers prices, limited releases, and constantly expensive models coming out every week.

I am copping some of these Kobe VII's, the XI's, and then I am stepping away from buying shoes for a while. This is getting ridiculous with these resellers prices, limited releases, and constantly expensive models coming out every week.

tried the del sols on today at my local footlocker and was impressed. I was very impressed with the durability of the material on the shoe(it felt like tire thread). I tried on the play strong insoles and instant comfort. I normally wear a size 9 in kobes but had to try on a size 8.5 because the size 9's were sold out. The 8.5 feet perfect tho.

My second impression of this shoe after trying them on was the lebron iv's minus the weight. The kobe vii have everything I loved about the lebron iv durability and comfort wise.
Imagine a light weigt lebron iv
eek.gif

tried the del sols on today at my local footlocker and was impressed. I was very impressed with the durability of the material on the shoe(it felt like tire thread). I tried on the play strong insoles and instant comfort. I normally wear a size 9 in kobes but had to try on a size 8.5 because the size 9's were sold out. The 8.5 feet perfect tho.

My second impression of this shoe after trying them on was the lebron iv's minus the weight. The kobe vii have everything I loved about the lebron iv durability and comfort wise.
Imagine a light weigt lebron iv
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom