OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Well returned my Del Sols back to FL today.
Those Kobe VII's are a big let down in my opinion. First, the removable boot is a royal pain in the rear and doesn't justify a $50 price.
Second, I found out that with the boot, you don't get much padding in the tongue and consequently the laces bite into your foot making them uncomfortable.
Third, they are just plain uncomfortable for me.

Guys, I really like the Kobe V & VI's but I'll pass on the VII's this year.

Well returned my Del Sols back to FL today.
Those Kobe VII's are a big let down in my opinion. First, the removable boot is a royal pain in the rear and doesn't justify a $50 price.
Second, I found out that with the boot, you don't get much padding in the tongue and consequently the laces bite into your foot making them uncomfortable.
Third, they are just plain uncomfortable for me.

Guys, I really like the Kobe V & VI's but I'll pass on the VII's this year.

Damn Kobe is a G. How the hell can anyone shoot three with a bad wrist/swollen hand like that ?

Kobe > jordan

Damn Kobe is a G. How the hell can anyone shoot three with a bad wrist/swollen hand like that ?

Kobe > jordan

People forget MJ played with injuries too. He was an iron man as well and never missed games. Before the '98 season he cut his finger on a cigar cutter and sliced a tendon.. Still played the entire season though.

I won two pairs of Christmas Kobes on eBay.. Spendy, but I justify it because I only splurge once a year on kicks and that's when the new Kobes drop. I don't waste time on the Jordan retros.. Too much respect for OGs.

People forget MJ played with injuries too. He was an iron man as well and never missed games. Before the '98 season he cut his finger on a cigar cutter and sliced a tendon.. Still played the entire season though.

I won two pairs of Christmas Kobes on eBay.. Spendy, but I justify it because I only splurge once a year on kicks and that's when the new Kobes drop. I don't waste time on the Jordan retros.. Too much respect for OGs.

I wanna get my girl some GS Kobes but they dont  have Zoom or the play strong insoles.Kinda a rip off for 110 when I know the Lebron 9 at least has 180 air max.

I wanna get my girl some GS Kobes but they dont  have Zoom or the play strong insoles.Kinda a rip off for 110 when I know the Lebron 9 at least has 180 air max.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Is Kobe really that tough , his right hand looks swollen
Kobe+Bryant+New+York+Knicks+v+Los+Angeles+lR7p_lEvZC-l.jpg

Kobe+Bryant+New+York+Knicks+v+Los+Angeles+RJixNklqv7zl.jpg

Kobe+Bryant+New+York+Knicks+v+Los+Angeles+Tfnf9yYXKsvl.jpg
The inline/concord is the only GR I want......if they're on-sale.....
I think the compress-sleeve makes his right hand look "swollen"...

Originally Posted by maluah

Not really, 'specially with a shooting arm sleeve.

There's not 1 single visible vain on that hand.

Originally Posted by maluah

Not really, 'specially with a shooting arm sleeve.

There's not 1 single visible vain on that hand.

HorrorKid wrote:
Originally Posted by never wear them

sorry, but when do the inlines come out?

This is why we need someone who will update their thread. I almost started a new one the other night but decided not to. Didn't know if that would be alright or not.

If I could find that gif that had the guy saying "do it", I would post it to your post. In other words please do so, I speak for everyone when I say that would be gladly appreciated if you started or upgraded this one.  Thanks.

HorrorKid wrote:
Originally Posted by never wear them

sorry, but when do the inlines come out?

This is why we need someone who will update their thread. I almost started a new one the other night but decided not to. Didn't know if that would be alright or not.

If I could find that gif that had the guy saying "do it", I would post it to your post. In other words please do so, I speak for everyone when I say that would be gladly appreciated if you started or upgraded this one.  Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom