OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Just got these in the mail today from Eastbay.. they look a lot better in person.  I was a little to lazy to take out pix of the Play Strong soles... I got somewhere to be so I made it a quick one.

Just got these in the mail today from Eastbay.. they look a lot better in person.  I was a little to lazy to take out pix of the Play Strong soles... I got somewhere to be so I made it a quick one.

Originally Posted by bruintaf

any chance of a restock on the cheetah's online or anybody know of any spots in so cal that might still have these? i struck out hard on release date. 
Heard that Brea had a few size 10.5 left, might want to give them a call.. GL!

Originally Posted by bruintaf

any chance of a restock on the cheetah's online or anybody know of any spots in so cal that might still have these? i struck out hard on release date. 
Heard that Brea had a few size 10.5 left, might want to give them a call.. GL!

AIR J XIII wrote:
Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

�There was a bunch of nonsence going on at my hoh for xmas with newbies, hyperbeast, resellers, etc. for the release so the us dudes who usually be out there for releases decided to have some fun�
roll.gif
... my dude has other legit vids too so check it out lol

That's my local HOH. Heard the line there was nuts for the Xmas pack. Couldn't line up AT the mall until like Midnight or something. Dudes set up lines outside the mall. Crazy.

Those guys in the video trying to clown people, but they don't know what they talking about either. MJ's first dunk contest in 1987 he wore JORDAN II's, NOT III's. Get your facts straight before you clown on other people. They know just as little as the youngins do. What do you call a clown trying to clown a clown?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just for the record, Mike's FIRST� NBA dunk contest was 1985 in the blk/red AJ1

I believe the question was when did MJ win his first dunk contest.  Either way it goes he wore the AJ 2's. Yes, you are correct he wore the AJ 1's black/red/white. Back to the Kobe's, Igot those Christmas day (and Lebron Christmas)joints (had to buy this girl and I offered her friend breakfast as well ain't trippin tough, rather do that then pay eBay resell prices) for standing outside andbuying themfor me since I had to work that day.

AIR J XIII wrote:
Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

�There was a bunch of nonsence going on at my hoh for xmas with newbies, hyperbeast, resellers, etc. for the release so the us dudes who usually be out there for releases decided to have some fun�
roll.gif
... my dude has other legit vids too so check it out lol

That's my local HOH. Heard the line there was nuts for the Xmas pack. Couldn't line up AT the mall until like Midnight or something. Dudes set up lines outside the mall. Crazy.

Those guys in the video trying to clown people, but they don't know what they talking about either. MJ's first dunk contest in 1987 he wore JORDAN II's, NOT III's. Get your facts straight before you clown on other people. They know just as little as the youngins do. What do you call a clown trying to clown a clown?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just for the record, Mike's FIRST� NBA dunk contest was 1985 in the blk/red AJ1

I believe the question was when did MJ win his first dunk contest.  Either way it goes he wore the AJ 2's. Yes, you are correct he wore the AJ 1's black/red/white. Back to the Kobe's, Igot those Christmas day (and Lebron Christmas)joints (had to buy this girl and I offered her friend breakfast as well ain't trippin tough, rather do that then pay eBay resell prices) for standing outside andbuying themfor me since I had to work that day.

^^lmao thats what im saying. i have no idea where inlines came from for this shoe

its been said long time that these are concords lol

^^lmao thats what im saying. i have no idea where inlines came from for this shoe

its been said long time that these are concords lol

How are these Inlines? They don't even resemble the Purple used on the V's and IV's. They're the same color as the Kobe VI Concords, thus the name Kobe VII Concord.

How are these Inlines? They don't even resemble the Purple used on the V's and IV's. They're the same color as the Kobe VI Concords, thus the name Kobe VII Concord.

I prefer Inlines since Concords automatically refers to the Jordan XI to some ppl when the discussion comes up

I prefer Inlines since Concords automatically refers to the Jordan XI to some ppl when the discussion comes up

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Damn Kobe is a G. How the hell can anyone shoot three with a bad wrist/swollen hand like that ?

Kobe > jordan
Kobe was just messing dawg. Kobe > Jordan .

Jordan was just a lucky player

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Damn Kobe is a G. How the hell can anyone shoot three with a bad wrist/swollen hand like that ?

Kobe > jordan
Kobe was just messing dawg. Kobe > Jordan .

Jordan was just a lucky player

Back
Top Bottom