OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by lockdown36

He didn't want to sell the kicks. Get over it.

i c ur great business logic too. there goes integrity
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Did NDC ever restock the Grinches when they released last year? I'm hoping for one on the Cheetash, but if not - resellers, here I come.

I remember they did once, it was at like 2 or 3 in the morning.  Was my 3rd pair too 
pimp.gif

Make sure to check kb24.com as well because they get random restocks too.  Same with Jimmyjazz

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Did NDC ever restock the Grinches when they released last year? I'm hoping for one on the Cheetash, but if not - resellers, here I come.

I remember they did once, it was at like 2 or 3 in the morning.  Was my 3rd pair too 
pimp.gif

Make sure to check kb24.com as well because they get random restocks too.  Same with Jimmyjazz

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Although I'm afraid of what the price tag might be, Nike needs to sell this jacket.

We just got this jacket in hk but the logo is blk. N got mine right away haha...

Although I'm afraid of what the price tag might be, Nike needs to sell this jacket.

We just got this jacket in hk but the logo is blk. N got mine right away haha...

Originally Posted by David Choi

That's not the jacket "haha."  The one he is wearing has a suede look to it. 

I wound up returning my Cheetahs. Didn't like the "System" or the tightness of the sleeve for casual wear. Ah well, guess I'll stick to VIs.

I wound up returning my Cheetahs. Didn't like the "System" or the tightness of the sleeve for casual wear. Ah well, guess I'll stick to VIs.

damn as if I didnt have enough jackets... if the one kobe is wearing becomes available, I might have to copp... smh

damn as if I didnt have enough jackets... if the one kobe is wearing becomes available, I might have to copp... smh

thanks for letting me know
embarassed.gif
 anyway i just took a pic of wearing it~

thanks for letting me know
embarassed.gif
 anyway i just took a pic of wearing it~

That jacket is available at Nike Vault ( black version ) I believe it's something like $170. Saw it there Christmas day

That jacket is available at Nike Vault ( black version ) I believe it's something like $170. Saw it there Christmas day

Originally Posted by lockdown36

I dont even understand why they went with red laces. Purple or Volt would have been perfect

I agree, I am not liking the red too....

Back
Top Bottom