OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by KingJay718

The blk/yellow cw looks better without the bootie. I will buy the Kobe VII when they go on sale.
x2, durability is +!$@. will def get some on the low tho...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

The blk/yellow cw looks better without the bootie. I will buy the Kobe VII when they go on sale.
x2, durability is +!$@. will def get some on the low tho...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

zk7 backpacks are nice. the higher priced one looks cool with the volt branding and
all black base. might cop.

zk7 backpacks are nice. the higher priced one looks cool with the volt branding and

Now that we see the insole is removable we can mix and match different insoles and sleeves. Then again it could be the Supreme version. I hope it's the regular version so it makes them that much better with how different they can look.

Now that we see the insole is removable we can mix and match different insoles and sleeves. Then again it could be the Supreme version. I hope it's the regular version so it makes them that much better with how different they can look.

Originally Posted by yungone350

KB24, its the same material as the blue one but its more of a mat black, its real nice but I would just get the all black kobe destroyer jacket. same as the one that dropped earlier this yr with the white sleeves btu this time its all black

Thanks for the info. The shiny material explains the price tag only being a bit over a $100.

Originally Posted by yungone350

KB24, its the same material as the blue one but its more of a mat black, its real nice but I would just get the all black kobe destroyer jacket. same as the one that dropped earlier this yr with the white sleeves btu this time its all black

Thanks for the info. The shiny material explains the price tag only being a bit over a $100.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

what zk7 backpack????
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Thanks... im saying thank you for everyone else... well those who complained..
I was gonna cop regardless

This post will be overlooked by many, and complaints about the no tongue will still be brought up
laugh.gif
quote just so it's not overlooked.

does any have a wallpaper of the kobe vii snake with the zk7 making the head of the snake?? thanks

I'm being lazy, but anywhere online to buy flat volt colored laces? Do they sell them in Nike stores? So far I've only found the oval Nike laces online.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Originally Posted by LA KB24

what zk7 backpack????
nerd.gif

already released here in the PI. all black with a huge volt kobe logo. the elite ones have a smaller volt shozoku logo.
black + volt backpack is amazing.

I guess i'm the only one who thinks the red laces are a great accent to the rest of the shoe,shrugs shoulders.

^
those can't be the blackouts? is it? I don't know. LOL
it has too much white and grey going on... then again,
that's how a "blackout" Kobe usually is.

Just assuming bro... Haha

Kind of random.. but can someone post some pics of how you would wear your ZK7s with the attack strong sleeve casually? I can't seem to figure it out.. lol

been wearing my cheetahs ever since i got them...comfy for casual use and for ball.

i want another pair of 7s but that price tag is ehhh.

will they ever drop back to the $130ish price or are all 7s $180????

been wearing my cheetahs ever since i got them...comfy for casual use and for ball.

i want another pair of 7s but that price tag is ehhh.

will they ever drop back to the $130ish price or are all 7s $180????

Back
Top Bottom