OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Inlines look nice...

Can't believe I went from the Kobe IV's like 10 pairs, Then the V's over 30 pairs, to the VI's 10 pairs... TO NOW, not wanting even one pair of the VII's LMAo

Edwin brotha, you like them? I've been gone from the forums and sneaks for a bit, should have stayed away, saved me a lot of money
tongue.gif

V's reign supreme, nothing will ever come close!

When and played hoop, this cat had on the del sols, look, the shoes look great on court.  I complimented him on his and then asked how they fit because I hadn't tried on my Christmas ones yet (saving them before when the Lakers come to town to play), with a sour look on their face they asked "how come you are not wearing them now?" (I had on my olympic 2008 hyperdunks on), gotta get my game nice before I rock the flashy stuff, seen a alot of flashy kicks on dudes with NO game!
laugh.gif
  The way I see it, I didn't think it was that deep to have an attitude specially after some gives you a compliment.  Smh.

When and played hoop, this cat had on the del sols, look, the shoes look great on court.  I complimented him on his and then asked how they fit because I hadn't tried on my Christmas ones yet (saving them before when the Lakers come to town to play), with a sour look on their face they asked "how come you are not wearing them now?" (I had on my olympic 2008 hyperdunks on), gotta get my game nice before I rock the flashy stuff, seen a alot of flashy kicks on dudes with NO game!
laugh.gif
  The way I see it, I didn't think it was that deep to have an attitude specially after some gives you a compliment.  Smh.

The sharks look nice but it kinda lacks someting maybe a lace swap will make it pop a lil more, and red speckles too.

The sharks look nice but it kinda lacks someting maybe a lace swap will make it pop a lil more, and red speckles too.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Girlfriend texted me, Cheetah's came in the mail.
She said the box is smashed like hell though. Can't wait to get home and check them out

15304-futurama-fry.jpg

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Girlfriend texted me, Cheetah's came in the mail.
She said the box is smashed like hell though. Can't wait to get home and check them out

15304-futurama-fry.jpg

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Edwin brotha, you like them? I've been gone from the forums and sneaks for a bit, should have stayed away, saved me a lot of money
tongue.gif

what up dude. I'm still here tho... NT... it's all I know 
laugh.gif

I like these more than the 6s for sure, all around. I haven't played in them "fully" but they feel good as hell, been wearing them casually lately. 

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

tongue.gif

what up dude. I'm still here tho... NT... it's all I know 
laugh.gif

I like these more than the 6s for sure, all around. I haven't played in them "fully" but they feel good as hell, been wearing them casually lately. 

not sure how you guys can get the xmas kobe and not love them! id grab another pair at retail right now, love them that much

not sure how you guys can get the xmas kobe and not love them! id grab another pair at retail right now, love them that much

Back
Top Bottom