OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

i see you got pair mjrod

pimp.gif

i still need those! after having the xmas i really want those del sols even more now with your pictures

i see you got pair mjrod

pimp.gif

i still need those! after having the xmas i really want those del sols even more now with your pictures

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i see you got pair mjrod

pimp.gif

Thanks man, They are a must IMO... After the Concord (more like Dec 2011 haha) madness, finally copped a pair... First Pair of Xmas Days should be here tomorrow...

i see you got pair mjrod

pimp.gif

Thanks man, They are a must IMO... After the Concord (more like Dec 2011 haha) madness, finally copped a pair... First Pair of Xmas Days should be here tomorrow...

Just a heads up.....i'll send back my christmas pair sz 11.5 to NDC tomorrow. So keep an eye on NDC in the next week or so for sz 11.5

Just a heads up.....i'll send back my christmas pair sz 11.5 to NDC tomorrow. So keep an eye on NDC in the next week or so for sz 11.5

yea im with you mjrod the del sols are a must but im wait till the chicago X's, and cement 4...missed on the concords with that crazy stuff going on so i got my xmas and now want the X's then del sols lol

yea im with you mjrod the del sols are a must but im wait till the chicago X's, and cement 4...missed on the concords with that crazy stuff going on so i got my xmas and now want the X's then del sols lol

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Nice pics mjrod
pimp.gif

Now I want those haha

Thanks Josh! Just Do it! haha

They should still be around man... Sorry to hear about the Concord story... But those Chi X & C IVs are copped x2 for sure...

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Nice pics mjrod
pimp.gif

Now I want those haha

Thanks Josh! Just Do it! haha

They should still be around man... Sorry to hear about the Concord story... But those Chi X & C IVs are copped x2 for sure...

I think I'll pull the trigger on some Cheetah's, the more I see pics/videos on feet, the more I want them. Plus, they will be a good conversation starter a.k.a. time waster around the office.

Still love the Grinch's more, but finding them in my size is getting ridiculous.

I think I'll pull the trigger on some Cheetah's, the more I see pics/videos on feet, the more I want them. Plus, they will be a good conversation starter a.k.a. time waster around the office.

Still love the Grinch's more, but finding them in my size is getting ridiculous.

still patiently waiting on info about the YOTD, or even more pics.
Didn't the China 6s come out in March last year? I was wondering if maybe they would try a release at the beginning of the Chinese New Year on 1/23...ugh

still patiently waiting on info about the YOTD, or even more pics.
Didn't the China 6s come out in March last year? I was wondering if maybe they would try a release at the beginning of the Chinese New Year on 1/23...ugh

Back
Top Bottom