OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Hey my Christmas VII Play fast (left side) has a damn BUBBLE on top of the Nike Zoom that won't go away. Does anyone have this problem and know how to fix it? I DO not want to return this to eastbay but I will be wearing Play Fast more often Please help NT FAM

Originally Posted by never wear them

Jacket was kinda pricey. The texture and the look made me buy it. 
I can't wait till stuff goes on sale sometimes... and if i miss out on my size I kick myself for it.

6645577119_27c4bf0746_b.jpg

and thank god that there's no huge shozoku on the sleeve. Was getting tired of that look.

i saw this on NDC, looks awesome and yes i agree its stupid to put the sheath on the sleeve. they finally start making some nice jackets. gonna be broke trying to buy all of them
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

Hey my Christmas VII Play fast (left side) has a damn BUBBLE on top of the Nike Zoom that won't go away. Does anyone have this problem and know how to fix it? I DO not want to return this to eastbay but I will be wearing Play Fast more often Please help NT FAM
All you have to do is pull down the insole to where the bubble is, and start pressing down on the insole like you would an empty toothpaste tube. There should be enough sticky left on the bottom of the insole to reapply itself to the bottom part.

E! how's that jacket fit and feel compared to the dimension zip up from last year? the one with the scales texture all over?

Nice jacket. I usually wait till they hit Nike outlets since they usually always do. I've picked up quite a few at great prices from outlets. Even ordered some by phone just like shoes from other outlets.

I got no problem waiting a few months. I like wearing the older model jackets and I also like how they made the Kobe V and VI jackets similar with the braille incorporated in the designs.

I actually like the sheath on the sleeve as well lol

Originally Posted by DHD28

All you have to do is pull down the insole to where the bubble is, and start pressing down on the insole like you would an empty toothpaste tube. There should be enough sticky left on the bottom of the insole to reapply itself to the bottom part.
an easier way to do this is just pull the insole. like peel it. then put it back. or wear it, the heat will help in removing the bubble

an easier way to do this is just pull the insole. like peel it. then put it back. or wear it, the heat will help in removing the bubble

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

had the same problem and did ^^^ you can still feel it popping out but its much better.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

had the same problem and did ^^^ you can still feel it popping out but its much better.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by AZP

kobe still rockin the play strongs...he's definitely been rocking those a lot

that softer cushion probably better for his knees 

Finally wore mine to the fullest... 

and yet have i tried the Zoom insoles... 
laugh.gif
. I'm seriously loving the cushion.... How can you beat that?

please, someone tell me who wouldn't want a softer ride? I might be losing some milliseconds from step to step from the bounce but man... 
pimp.gif
stop it.. you're making me wanna order a play strong insole. 
but i love my zoom though. i'm still young, and despite having a partially torn ACL, i can still play fine 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom