OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

I like the galaxies. Gonna be gettin weird looks from everybody
laugh.gif

The Galaxy Kobes are better than the Big Bang LeBrons, IMO. I love both shoes, though.

Man, I really hope they don't release until the end of February. I'm trying to buy both pairs and maybe even the KD's.
devil.gif

When did the all star shoes release last year? I don't remember.

The Galaxy Kobes are better than the Big Bang LeBrons, IMO. I love both shoes, though.

Man, I really hope they don't release until the end of February. I'm trying to buy both pairs and maybe even the KD's.
devil.gif

devil.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

devil.gif

valentines day weekend
if i remember right

devil.gif

valentines day weekend
if i remember right

devil.gif

valentines day weekend
if i remember right

I am someone who is totally neutral on the whole Kobe/Lebron thing, so there is no bias here. I fully believe the LeBron Galaxy's are a better executed shoe, as is the whole LeBron line this year. Better colorways, better overall look/detail.

Kobe did it last year (I bought 4 pairs of Kobe VI's), this year Bron's shoe camp just one upped em IMO.
BUT with that said, there is no end all, be all voice here, shoes/clothing is totally a TASTE thing, and I am not right, and neither are you, yes you, this is all our own tastes and opinion. 

pimp.gif

I am someone who is totally neutral on the whole Kobe/Lebron thing, so there is no bias here. I fully believe the LeBron Galaxy's are a better executed shoe, as is the whole LeBron line this year. Better colorways, better overall look/detail.

Kobe did it last year (I bought 4 pairs of Kobe VI's), this year Bron's shoe camp just one upped em IMO.
BUT with that said, there is no end all, be all voice here, shoes/clothing is totally a TASTE thing, and I am not right, and neither are you, yes you, this is all our own tastes and opinion. 

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

i know im crazy late but my cheetahs just came in today. threw them str8 on to see how great the felt. probably getting the shark ones too.

SHOUT OUT TO 430AM for hooking it up and doing what that other dude couldnt.

i know im crazy late but my cheetahs just came in today. threw them str8 on to see how great the felt. probably getting the shark ones too.

Not buying into this hyped-out Galaxy (All-Star?) pack. To me there's no significance between the "galaxies" and Kobe, unlike last years "LA" themed shoes.. But if this is an All-Star shoe, then I guess they will be significant.

Whatever.

Not buying into this hyped-out Galaxy (All-Star?) pack. To me there's no significance between the "galaxies" and Kobe, unlike last years "LA" themed shoes.. But if this is an All-Star shoe, then I guess they will be significant.

Whatever.

Back
Top Bottom