OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Not buying into this hyped-out Galaxy (All-Star?) pack. To me there's no significance between the "galaxies" and Kobe, unlike last years "LA" themed shoes.. But if this is an All-Star shoe, then I guess they will be significant.

Whatever.

Originally Posted by bigj505

i know im crazy late but my cheetahs just came in today. threw them str8 on to see how great the felt. probably getting the shark ones too.

SHOUT OUT TO 430AM for hooking it up and doing what that other dude couldnt.
No problem homie... Glad they arrived on point and in time..

My boy rocked his right away too and says he prefers the PLAY FAST insoles over the PLAY STRONG ones. Do you have a preference?

Originally Posted by bigj505

i know im crazy late but my cheetahs just came in today. threw them str8 on to see how great the felt. probably getting the shark ones too.

SHOUT OUT TO 430AM for hooking it up and doing what that other dude couldnt.
No problem homie... Glad they arrived on point and in time..

My boy rocked his right away too and says he prefers the PLAY FAST insoles over the PLAY STRONG ones. Do you have a preference?

was able to use the ftl coupon on the concords/inlines last night and i must say, they remind me of the hyperdunk lows that came out years ago.

probably doing play fast since they look more economical for casual wear
laugh.gif

was able to use the ftl coupon on the concords/inlines last night and i must say, they remind me of the hyperdunk lows that came out years ago.

I agree with everything you said except for executed better. How is slapping all orange on a shoe executed better? I'm not bias either, but the mix of the orange and blue/green on the lateral and medial side takes more effort in execution than that of Lebrons. Kobes could've been done in orange as well but it was already been done last year. So I'll just take it all as opinion and nothing more.

I agree with everything you said except for executed better. How is slapping all orange on a shoe executed better? I'm not bias either, but the mix of the orange and blue/green on the lateral and medial side takes more effort in execution than that of Lebrons. Kobes could've been done in orange as well but it was already been done last year. So I'll just take it all as opinion and nothing more.

dont think bron's are excuted better... no hate at all
it looks like a high top Orange County Kobe
looks like more thought was put into the Kobe's

Lebron Galaxies are just plain orange with glow in the dark soles. Not that special. Detail on Kobe Galaxies are amazing. But nonetheless....cop BOTH x100000

Lebron Galaxies are just plain orange with glow in the dark soles. Not that special. Detail on Kobe Galaxies are amazing. But nonetheless....cop BOTH x100000

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

+1...the galaxy print is what makes the shoe

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

+1...the galaxy print is what makes the shoe

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Not buying into this hyped-out Galaxy (All-Star?) pack. To me there's no significance between the "galaxies" and Kobe, unlike last years "LA" themed shoes.. But if this is an All-Star shoe, then I guess they will be significant.

Whatever.

Yeah it's for All star weekend in Orlando. Probably a theme inspired after Space Mountain.

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Whatever.

Yeah it's for All star weekend in Orlando. Probably a theme inspired after Space Mountain.

Back
Top Bottom