OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I have pictures of the shoes. They are crazy sick

I had a dream last night that I was hooping in them, but every time I looked down at my feet I only saw poorly put together sample pairs.  Please don't make me relive this hell for another night.  I'm begging you, just post the pictures.  I won't sleep until you do.

Spoiler [+]
I won't sleep until you do.

still waiting..

swollen-eyes.JPG

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Now thats just wrong...
ohwell.gif

He can always post them and get sent an email that let's him know he is liable for any infringements and possible legal prosecution against him for disclosing private & copyrighted information that could potentially hinder the sales of said shoe....
.....just conjecture on my part, but still...
eyes.gif

Now thats just wrong...
ohwell.gif

He can always post them and get sent an email that let's him know he is liable for any infringements and possible legal prosecution against him for disclosing private & copyrighted information that could potentially hinder the sales of said shoe....
eyes.gif

damn, can we see the finished product already? screw the VI's need something new in my life
30t6p3b.gif

damn, can we see the finished product already? screw the VI's need something new in my life
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Now thats just wrong...
ohwell.gif

eyes.gif

I completely understand but he knows everyone in here is dying for pics. So its the delivery of the message that my comment was directed at rather than the message itself.

"Hey guys, I got pics but I cant post them yet. Will post as soon as I can. Be patient, you wont be disappointed. So sick"

is very different than...

"I got pics and you can't see them! Na na na na nah!"  *as he happily skips away with big eyes focused on the pics and drool dripping from his mouth....

...which is more what I felt like was going on.
wink.gif

Now thats just wrong...
ohwell.gif

eyes.gif

I completely understand but he knows everyone in here is dying for pics. So its the delivery of the message that my comment was directed at rather than the message itself.

"Hey guys, I got pics but I cant post them yet. Will post as soon as I can. Be patient, you wont be disappointed. So sick"

is very different than...

"I got pics and you can't see them! Na na na na nah!"  *as he happily skips away with big eyes focused on the pics and drool dripping from his mouth....

...which is more what I felt like was going on.
wink.gif

Now thats just wrong...
ohwell.gif

I "I got pics and you can't see them! Na na na na nah!"  *as he happily skips away with big eyes focused on the pics and drool dripping from his mouth.... 
I actually felt the same was as this ----------------^-------------- right here too....so I feel ya.

Now thats just wrong...
ohwell.gif

I "I got pics and you can't see them! Na na na na nah!"  *as he happily skips away with big eyes focused on the pics and drool dripping from his mouth.... 
I actually felt the same was as this ----------------^-------------- right here too....so I feel ya.

Same here.  It was a worthless post.

Same here.  It was a worthless post.

Back
Top Bottom