OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

I'll say kicks-lab will have them first.
tongue.gif

I feel like this is one of the most stagnant posts for any signature shoe I've ever seen on here. Like I can't recall such a long lull between teaser pics and actual pics or info for any other major releases. Am I crazy?

I feel like this is one of the most stagnant posts for any signature shoe I've ever seen on here. Like I can't recall such a long lull between teaser pics and actual pics or info for any other major releases. Am I crazy?

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I have pictures of the shoes. They are crazy sick

I had a dream last night that I was hooping in them, but every time I looked down at my feet I only saw poorly put together sample pairs.  Please don't make me relive this hell for another night.  I'm begging you, just post the pictures.  I won't sleep until you do.

Spoiler [+]
I won't sleep until you do.

I had a dream last night that I was hooping in them, but every time I looked down at my feet I only saw poorly put together sample pairs.  Please don't make me relive this hell for another night.  I'm begging you, just post the pictures.  I won't sleep until you do.

Spoiler [+]

This thread should be locked until he decides to do it.
mad.gif
  The shoes just won't be the same this year if there's no season. 

This thread should be locked until he decides to do it.
mad.gif
  The shoes just won't be the same this year if there's no season. 

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Spoiler [+]

still waiting..

swollen-eyes.JPG

Back
Top Bottom