OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

iDs are gonna be pricey... smh.
pimp.gif

ids will be $175...then they will raise the free shipping for ids to $185...smh...

ids will be $175...then they will raise the free shipping for ids to $185...smh...

The increase is terrible cause there making an unbelievable amount of money as is, but at least the kobes, lebrons, durants are using the newest technology. Fools paying the high prices for outdated technology, horrible materials/craftmanship need to rethink themselves.

The increase is terrible cause there making an unbelievable amount of money as is, but at least the kobes, lebrons, durants are using the newest technology. Fools paying the high prices for outdated technology, horrible materials/craftmanship need to rethink themselves.

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

$135-140 will be a fine increase. Anything more these will sit like the 2k4 Huarache IDs.

Come to think of it, if they are higher I just may wait until they hit the clearance and swoop. I have a good rotation of IV, V, VI already.

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

$135-140 will be a fine increase. Anything more these will sit like the 2k4 Huarache IDs.

Come to think of it, if they are higher I just may wait until they hit the clearance and swoop. I have a good rotation of IV, V, VI already.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Here are the rest of the pics I was given to feed into this thread.

You can see the removable inner bootie/ankle strap/brace.
it looks like they are using a new technology???

i dont see any flywire thread
look deeper....
behind the F in the picture is the flywire....

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Here are the rest of the pics I was given to feed into this thread.

You can see the removable inner bootie/ankle strap/brace.
it looks like they are using a new technology???

i dont see any flywire thread
look deeper....
behind the F in the picture is the flywire....

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Doubt they'll raise the free shipping price. AF1 ids start at 190 and they haven't raised the price...they get free shipping automatic. I'm guessing the VII IDs will be more in the 190+ range, if that's the case ill sit the VIIs out as far as IDs go

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Doubt they'll raise the free shipping price. AF1 ids start at 190 and they haven't raised the price...they get free shipping automatic. I'm guessing the VII IDs will be more in the 190+ range, if that's the case ill sit the VIIs out as far as IDs go

Originally Posted by Steez

Don't quote me on this because I haven't seen the official line sheets for myself but I heard these are going up to $140 or 150 range. The new LeBron 9 is bumped up to $165 next season. New Zoom KD IV is listed at $90, which is $2 up from previous years. If you've been following anything that's happening in the footwear industry over the last year, input costs are rising so all the companies have made public statements in response that they are raising prices across the board, and they're obviously going to raise it even more so on product they can get away with it on. Look at Jordan Brand. Kids are buying 10-20 year old technology and tooling that was originally $100 for $150 now and the product is still selling. All the companies are ticking up and you'll see it in particular across signature and statement level product. Kobe VII will be no different. Just some context to add to the conversation, keep it going...
I just hope those little kids making the shoes in china get a raise of $2.00
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Steez

Don't quote me on this because I haven't seen the official line sheets for myself but I heard these are going up to $140 or 150 range. The new LeBron 9 is bumped up to $165 next season. New Zoom KD IV is listed at $90, which is $2 up from previous years. If you've been following anything that's happening in the footwear industry over the last year, input costs are rising so all the companies have made public statements in response that they are raising prices across the board, and they're obviously going to raise it even more so on product they can get away with it on. Look at Jordan Brand. Kids are buying 10-20 year old technology and tooling that was originally $100 for $150 now and the product is still selling. All the companies are ticking up and you'll see it in particular across signature and statement level product. Kobe VII will be no different. Just some context to add to the conversation, keep it going...
I just hope those little kids making the shoes in china get a raise of $2.00
pimp.gif

can someone PM me about the review? was not able to see it before it was removed.

anyone that read the review please educate a brother. thanks!

can someone PM me about the review? was not able to see it before it was removed.

anyone that read the review please educate a brother. thanks!

Don't worry about that one, there should be one written up that is better than what was posted. Stay tuned.....

Don't worry about that one, there should be one written up that is better than what was posted. Stay tuned.....

If you're willing to spend $130 on a pair of shoes, you shouldn't have a problem spending $150.

It's not that big of a difference.

Back
Top Bottom