OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

that means $200 for the regular and around $225 for the supremes... HMMMMMMMMMMMMM...
I guess that's china suggested retail... I still think we're getting them for $140-150

that means $200 for the regular and around $225 for the supremes... HMMMMMMMMMMMMM...
I guess that's china suggested retail... I still think we're getting them for $140-150

I'm still surprised at these samples, really lacking, I hope they come out with some more to this shoe. I'd be shocked too if they were more expensive than bron's, but then maybe Kobe would make the stupid statement lebron did that, his *$%% are better bc they're more expensive.

I'm still surprised at these samples, really lacking, I hope they come out with some more to this shoe. I'd be shocked too if they were more expensive than bron's, but then maybe Kobe would make the stupid statement lebron did that, his *$%% are better bc they're more expensive.

I'm still surprised at these samples, really lacking, I hope they come out with some more to this shoe. I'd be shocked too if they were more expensive than bron's, but then maybe Kobe would make the stupid statement lebron did that, his %#*+ are better bc they're more expensive.

I'm still surprised at these samples, really lacking, I hope they come out with some more to this shoe. I'd be shocked too if they were more expensive than bron's, but then maybe Kobe would make the stupid statement lebron did that, his %#*+ are better bc they're more expensive.

So Nike is gonna release the supremes first. Testing us again.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

30t6p3b.gif
yup. not gonna buy. im too old for this !*$*

thats 40 dollars nike is trying to force this line's fans to pay since last year. i rather give 40 bucks to one of my favorite charities.

10 bucks price hike. 20 bucks price hike. cool. but 40? !!%! off nike.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

30t6p3b.gif
yup. not gonna buy. im too old for this !*$*

thats 40 dollars nike is trying to force this line's fans to pay since last year. i rather give 40 bucks to one of my favorite charities.

10 bucks price hike. 20 bucks price hike. cool. but 40? !!%! off nike.

Can't wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That price increase better offer something good. NikeiD is gonna kill me. Might just stick to iDs and some colorways this time around.

Can't wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That price increase better offer something good. NikeiD is gonna kill me. Might just stick to iDs and some colorways this time around.

Back
Top Bottom