OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by DAR228

Patiently Waiting For The VII's.

If you let Nike know that you're patiently waiting, they're going to prolong this forever..
NIKE IF YOU'RE READING THIS, +@!! IS LIABLE TO POP OFF AT ANY MOMENT IF YOU DON'T RELEASE THEM PHOTOS SOON. SO IN THE INTEREST OF YOUR CUSTOMERS' WELL-BEING I SUGGEST YA'LL GIVE US THE HEAT SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. DON'T TEST ME NIKE I SWEAR TO THE GOD DON'T TESSSTTTT

really though 
frown.gif

laugh.gif

I dont even know why I bother checking this thread every day....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by DAR228

Patiently Waiting For The VII's.

If you let Nike know that you're patiently waiting, they're going to prolong this forever..
NIKE IF YOU'RE READING THIS, +@!! IS LIABLE TO POP OFF AT ANY MOMENT IF YOU DON'T RELEASE THEM PHOTOS SOON. SO IN THE INTEREST OF YOUR CUSTOMERS' WELL-BEING I SUGGEST YA'LL GIVE US THE HEAT SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. DON'T TEST ME NIKE I SWEAR TO THE GOD DON'T TESSSTTTT

really though 
frown.gif

laugh.gif

I dont even know why I bother checking this thread every day....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Kloser80

Its funny to see how LeBron has been putting out all these different shoes even the # 9 recently..its almost like he's trying to get all the attention he can on his kicks before Kobe comes with the heat

lebrons release in october.. kobe's release on christmas/january
and i'm sure nike plans the timing of the releases?

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Kloser80

Its funny to see how LeBron has been putting out all these different shoes even the # 9 recently..its almost like he's trying to get all the attention he can on his kicks before Kobe comes with the heat

lebrons release in october.. kobe's release on christmas/january
and i'm sure nike plans the timing of the releases?

what if nike never release pictures and just wait til release day?? imagine? they give us the release date and no one knows what they look like until there at the store lol

i hope not! lol

what if nike never release pictures and just wait til release day?? imagine? they give us the release date and no one knows what they look like until there at the store lol

i hope not! lol

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i hope not! lol
They'll never do that though cuz they're gonna want to build that hype train beforehand to get the most sales. But I'd be curious how people would react if they did just keep it a secret til release day...would get real interesting lol.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i hope not! lol
They'll never do that though cuz they're gonna want to build that hype train beforehand to get the most sales. But I'd be curious how people would react if they did just keep it a secret til release day...would get real interesting lol.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

We're all clueless at this point. Hopefully in time for Christmas.
pimp.gif
Im pretty sure that they will be available by Christmas. I honestly think that they will be available by black friday 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

We're all clueless at this point. Hopefully in time for Christmas.
pimp.gif
Im pretty sure that they will be available by Christmas. I honestly think that they will be available by black friday 
pimp.gif

if the pics don't surface until RD, I bet people will line up for JUST to see the shoe and the shoe stores
will be packed with people trying to see what the zk7 looks like. wow. zk7. I like typing that.

Back
Top Bottom