OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

The kobe VI will forever be my fav out of the kobe line so far...they blow any kobe out of the water....but these VII are looking like they will come in second
pimp.gif

The kobe VI will forever be my fav out of the kobe line so far...they blow any kobe out of the water....but these VII are looking like they will come in second
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

if that is the exact replica of what is to release then i am on board...but it is a step down from the VI

the VI's sucked though and werent appealing. V's are the best so far and it seems like these will be just like the V's and hopefully perform just as good or better somehow
I liked the VI's, but nowhere near my love for the V's.... I brought a few V's down with me to Miami since I moved for a few months, my VI's? I wore the Grinches 1 time, east la's once, all the rest sat brand new because I didn't love the fit...
I wear my V Duke's every day for the gym, my fav!

Can't wait to see these new VII's

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

if that is the exact replica of what is to release then i am on board...but it is a step down from the VI

the VI's sucked though and werent appealing. V's are the best so far and it seems like these will be just like the V's and hopefully perform just as good or better somehow
I liked the VI's, but nowhere near my love for the V's.... I brought a few V's down with me to Miami since I moved for a few months, my VI's? I wore the Grinches 1 time, east la's once, all the rest sat brand new because I didn't love the fit...
I wear my V Duke's every day for the gym, my fav!

Can't wait to see these new VII's

Yeah I didn't like the VI as much as I thought. The wow factor of seeing the scales wore off quick. It had some cool colors and graphics on the allstar pack and camo pattern(don't like how it turned out). I'm looking forward to the VII as it has some similarities to the V which are the best out of the line.

Yeah I didn't like the VI as much as I thought. The wow factor of seeing the scales wore off quick. It had some cool colors and graphics on the allstar pack and camo pattern(don't like how it turned out). I'm looking forward to the VII as it has some similarities to the V which are the best out of the line.

I hear everyone talking about the V's and VI's as compared to the traditional herringbone pattern fin the IV's. As a heavier set man I have had positive results when it comes to grip and cutting to the basket, BUT, HERE IS WHAT I FEEL TO BE THE FUNDAMENTAL DIFFERENCE, I feel the herringbone pattern in the IVs and most old school nike shoes retain a longer period of grip and don't wear down as fast as the patter in the V's and VI's. I'm not disputing that one is better than the other, but speaking more to the longevity of shoe (regardless of surface being played on).

I hear everyone talking about the V's and VI's as compared to the traditional herringbone pattern fin the IV's. As a heavier set man I have had positive results when it comes to grip and cutting to the basket, BUT, HERE IS WHAT I FEEL TO BE THE FUNDAMENTAL DIFFERENCE, I feel the herringbone pattern in the IVs and most old school nike shoes retain a longer period of grip and don't wear down as fast as the patter in the V's and VI's. I'm not disputing that one is better than the other, but speaking more to the longevity of shoe (regardless of surface being played on).

those fake pics wanted me to check on NT again hehe lol and the timing of the yuku maintenance didnt help at all lol hehe still patiently waiting for the official pics but those fake ones are a good start...althou the nba season cancellation is fast becoming a reality im hoping that kobe plays somewhere so we could see these babies on kobe's feet...

those fake pics wanted me to check on NT again hehe lol and the timing of the yuku maintenance didnt help at all lol hehe still patiently waiting for the official pics but those fake ones are a good start...althou the nba season cancellation is fast becoming a reality im hoping that kobe plays somewhere so we could see these babies on kobe's feet...

I hope the real one does a better job at concealing the flywire cus I cant stand seeing that ugly thing... eh Im not feeling the pippen IV design either...

fix it nike, you still have time

I hope the real one does a better job at concealing the flywire cus I cant stand seeing that ugly thing... eh Im not feeling the pippen IV design either...

fix it nike, you still have time

these pictures maybe fake but i'm sure the real thing looks close to these. i knew it, nothing special after all the anticipation.

these pictures maybe fake but i'm sure the real thing looks close to these. i knew it, nothing special after all the anticipation.

Wow, fakes before they were even revealed. I'm excited to see the real thing and all the colorways. The option to remove that ankle strap was a good move.

Wow, fakes before they were even revealed. I'm excited to see the real thing and all the colorways. The option to remove that ankle strap was a good move.

I NEED THESE!
zk1 + zk5 + zk6 = zk7!!!!

Can't want to ID an "81 point game" inspired pair!!!!
the huge outrigger makes it possible to do so... CANNOT WAIT!

I love the heel part of the midsole. IT's insane. INSANE!

zk7 > zk6

and yes, I'm basing this off the fakes...

I NEED THESE!
zk1 + zk5 + zk6 = zk7!!!!

Can't want to ID an "81 point game" inspired pair!!!!
the huge outrigger makes it possible to do so... CANNOT WAIT!

I love the heel part of the midsole. IT's insane. INSANE!

zk7 > zk6

and yes, I'm basing this off the fakes...

Aren't you getting a little too excited? It's zk12!
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

I thought I was getting one more zk6 but not anymore. Not gonna go crazy on the 7 though because of the prices.

zk7 > zk6

Aren't you getting a little too excited? It's zk12!
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

I thought I was getting one more zk6 but not anymore. Not gonna go crazy on the 7 though because of the prices.

zk7 > zk6

Back
Top Bottom