OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Damn you guys are brutal this year.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Transit

As you know, you have to take out the insole, in order to fit a custom orthotic inside a shoe. If you do not, the orthotic will be sit on top of the insole, placing the shoe a bit too high off the ground, making it tippy, taking the foot too far out of neutral, which can lead to ankle inversion/eversions, also leading to lower back and knee issues.

I think, but I am not too sure, that this may be the reason that Kobe kept spraining is ankles last year, if he was indeed wearing an orthotic in the VI.

This makes absolutely no sense. If he wears ortho's, why wouldn't he take the insole out of the vi?

As you know, you have to take out the insole, in order to fit a custom orthotic inside a shoe. If you do not, the orthotic will be sit on top of the insole, placing the shoe a bit too high off the ground, making it tippy, taking the foot too far out of neutral, which can lead to ankle inversion/eversions, also leading to lower back and knee issues.

I think, but I am not too sure, that this may be the reason that Kobe kept spraining is ankles last year, if he was indeed wearing an orthotic in the VI.

This makes absolutely no sense. If he wears ortho's, why wouldn't he take the insole out of the vi?

yeah im definitely felling the kobe vii's overpriced or not! f it! im copping the del sols for sure. cant wait to see the pics of normal versions

yeah im definitely felling the kobe vii's overpriced or not! f it! im copping the del sols for sure. cant wait to see the pics of normal versions

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Que?

Que?

Que?

These will be gotten in full force. Love the subtle nod to the 1's with the outer sole. These will kill on the hardwood just like every other pair has.

These will be gotten in full force. Love the subtle nod to the 1's with the outer sole. These will kill on the hardwood just like every other pair has.

Still too early for me to decide. Waiting for more colorways and the 140.00 priced ones.

Still too early for me to decide. Waiting for more colorways and the 140.00 priced ones.

Back
Top Bottom