OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

I didn't even realize the upper had the snake's diamond pattern on it. Dang that's sick.
6282692868_63c05bd994_b.jpg

I wonder if the design in the upper is a nod to his daughter, Diamante. That was the inspiration for the diamonds on the ZKIII.

I wonder if the design in the upper is a nod to his daughter, Diamante. That was the inspiration for the diamonds on the ZKIII.

well looks like i'll grab 1 supreme one regular.... still stuck hooping in puremotion from adi and now the new line of UA shoes.....

well looks like i'll grab 1 supreme one regular.... still stuck hooping in puremotion from adi and now the new line of UA shoes.....

full length zoom on the forefoot...yes!!!!!!
I think its time to save up for some serious ball kicks. I haven't seen a more complete basketball sneaker since the Kobe 4s.
I wonder if  elites will have full length zoom or possible double stacked o___0
edit: The upper reminds me of the sprint web on the adidas adipure and similar styles...

full length zoom on the forefoot...yes!!!!!!
I think its time to save up for some serious ball kicks. I haven't seen a more complete basketball sneaker since the Kobe 4s.
I wonder if  elites will have full length zoom or possible double stacked o___0
edit: The upper reminds me of the sprint web on the adidas adipure and similar styles...

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Originally Posted by never wear them

does the play fast midsole mean the zoom is bottom-loaded?

what does that mean again 
embarassed.gif
 ?

typically in basketball shoes, we'll see the following layers from top to bottom in relation to the foot:
foot
insole
zoom air bag
foam material
outsole
ground

some examples are zk5, zk6, hd2010, hd2011.

in a bottom-loaded zoom setup, the layers from top to bottom goes like this:
foot
insole
foam material
zoom air bag
outsole
ground

some of you might remember this from the aj2010.

supposedly, bottom-loaded zoom setups are better at dispersing impact than the tradition setup. personally, i haven't tried bottom-loaded zoom shoes and don't plan to because the traditional setup works for me.
Very educational, thanks. Now what more can we expect for the setup of the  Elite. I see people getting mad at Nike when supreme version cw doesn't release in the gr or the elite, elite version not in gr or supreme, gr not in supreme or elite.
roll.gif
. something similar to what happened with the V1,V2, PS from the other thread.
laugh.gif

does the play fast midsole mean the zoom is bottom-loaded?

what does that mean again 
embarassed.gif
 ?

typically in basketball shoes, we'll see the following layers from top to bottom in relation to the foot:
foot
insole
zoom air bag
foam material
outsole
ground

some examples are zk5, zk6, hd2010, hd2011.

in a bottom-loaded zoom setup, the layers from top to bottom goes like this:
foot
insole
foam material
zoom air bag
outsole
ground

some of you might remember this from the aj2010.

supposedly, bottom-loaded zoom setups are better at dispersing impact than the tradition setup. personally, i haven't tried bottom-loaded zoom shoes and don't plan to because the traditional setup works for me.
Very educational, thanks. Now what more can we expect for the setup of the  Elite. I see people getting mad at Nike when supreme version cw doesn't release in the gr or the elite, elite version not in gr or supreme, gr not in supreme or elite.
roll.gif
. something similar to what happened with the V1,V2, PS from the other thread.
laugh.gif

Loving these right here... But HATE that stupid silver!! 
I seriously can not wait to f'n ball in these!
6282164893_25078d8a67_z.jpg
6282165167_e479751bfa_z.jpg
6282165277_a7793a05e6_z.jpg

6282682922_c106a077de_z.jpg

6282166125_a10e7daf37_z.jpg
6282166263_6079a80e8e_z.jpg

6282166443_9cfac3d288_z.jpg

6282683832_5746ca6a1d_z.jpg
6282166889_c65213bcfd_z.jpg
6282167285_be1c6ef4bd_z.jpg

6282684600_b38e4751f8_z.jpg

Dang that 3D like material is bananas!
eek.gif
  Just the like the Kobe line that you said "would deteriate over time" see (Kobe 4 thread) grew on you, we'll see you will that black/silver colorway in your pics! Lol!
laugh.gif
  Naw for real man, thanks for always coming with some nice pics, man.  By the way check your inbox I had a Kobe 2 question for you since I remebmer seeing with a pair on your feet. 

Back
Top Bottom