OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Saw these on WDYWT on sneakernews...
nerd.gif

IMAG0642-570x427.jpg

That crease is a horrible look.
sick.gif

smh.. it's a shoe. it's gonna crease if you wear it!
i never understood why people got upset when a shoe creased.. seriously 
laugh.gif

it's like getting mad your shoes got dirty cause you wore them outside. 

I agree with the getting dirty I laugh at the people who clean the bottoms of their shoes and go way overboard I actually like a worn look to my J's but IMO that shoe looks bad with that dent,
if that hurts anyone's feeling to bad.

I have to agree that it shouldn't be creasing like that with that kind of material. The VI don't crease like that after being worn multiple times. Until I have the shoe in hand I don't know.

I have to agree that it shouldn't be creasing like that with that kind of material. The VI don't crease like that after being worn multiple times. Until I have the shoe in hand I don't know.

i love how people still bring up creasing. makes me sick, why buy shoes then? creases happen, shoes are meant to be worn. these are basketball shoes. just stop already. SMH

i love how people still bring up creasing. makes me sick, why buy shoes then? creases happen, shoes are meant to be worn. these are basketball shoes. just stop already. SMH

Originally Posted by thapointguy

my VI's creased a bit after the first time i wore them for their intended purpose... basketball 
laugh.gif

my VI's creased a bit after the first time i wore them for their intended purpose... basketball 
laugh.gif

Actually, the 7s are pretty bad when it comes to creasing. Saw several on foot pics already and they crease a lot. just an FYI,
the more crease a shoe has, the less lockdown it REALLY gives you. multiple flexing points means less coverage on your foot when
you're moving.

so the type of creasing is important. don't blow this off like it isn't.

Actually, the 7s are pretty bad when it comes to creasing. Saw several on foot pics already and they crease a lot. just an FYI,
the more crease a shoe has, the less lockdown it REALLY gives you. multiple flexing points means less coverage on your foot when
you're moving.

so the type of creasing is important. don't blow this off like it isn't.

Back
Top Bottom