OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

I hope the Elites wont have that ankle strap 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

X-Mas will be a supreme release - AppleGreen sleeves/ankle strap. Purple almost violet upper with dots that resembles a cheetah's print on the front, red laces.
Moving away from the Black Mamba and going into a predator theme with leopard/cheetah. There is a leopard/cheetah icon on the heel.

This sounds intense.... Wow. I Liked the simple colorways but man... The hypebeast in me (everyone has it in them, and sthu if u say u don't) is giggling inside

d491578b801b6e809a76dcff002c924812f8383.gif

X-Mas will be a supreme release - AppleGreen sleeves/ankle strap. Purple almost violet upper with dots that resembles a cheetah's print on the front, red laces.
Moving away from the Black Mamba and going into a predator theme with leopard/cheetah. There is a leopard/cheetah icon on the heel.

Also the Poison Blue Frog is so smooth. Just google Poison Blue Dart Frog and you'll get the idea. Although the blue won't be as bright as the real frog.
There is a small frog icon on the heel of the shoe.

There is also a cheetah/leopard colorway. Again, just Google Leopard/Cheetah and you'll get the basic gist.

X-Max, Poison Blue Frogs & Cheetah / Leopard Colorways sound.. 
eek.gif

Thanks for the info! 

I might have to cop the Xmas joints no matter how they look. The past xmas releases were awesome and I
end up hunting for them after. SMH. I will not hesitate this time. PICS PICS PICS!

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I might have to cop the Xmas joints no matter how they look. The past xmas releases were awesome and I
end up hunting for them after. SMH. I will not hesitate this time. PICS PICS PICS!
i know what you mean. i've been paying over retail price for the past two years, hopefully not this year. a little bit over a month then it's Christmas....makes sense that the pics will appear before the release, so let's hope it's real soon

^
Yep, I can see the pictures surfacing last week November to first week December.
Hopefully earlier! I'm in that mindset that even if I don't like em when the pics surface,
I better cop because I'll end up liking them down the road. And if they don't grow on
me, I can always trade them or sell for retail. Will try to buy just 3 zk7s...

Xmas
Poison Dart
Elite - I NEED to try them on court.

al3x89 & thapointguy - I can't remember whether they mentioned pricepoint for NikeID, I was in a state of shock with my jaw on the floor and eyes transfixed on the X-mas joint. But there will be option for the ankle support on ID.

4941568286186d8736af031d0bd4e0d27577f92.gif

laugh.gif
NWT and his Prince gifs. Anticipation is killing us more and more with the release almost near and there are no preview of the crazy colors.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif
NWT and his Prince gifs. Anticipation is killing us more and more with the release almost near and there are no preview of the crazy colors.

Seriously. Once pics release, we will not have time to appreciate the shoe/colorway and we'll all be on the phone Xmas eve or night with eastbay or online ordering... And I'll be scrambling through 200+ pages the following morning... Smh
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif

Seriously. Once pics release, we will not have time to appreciate the shoe/colorway and we'll all be on the phone Xmas eve or night with eastbay or online ordering... And I'll be scrambling through 200+ pages the following morning... Smh
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom