OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

That's what I love about these Kobes. I use these for all purposes. Ball - casual, mainly ball.

I'll sell all my godamn Jordan's from my 94 1s to my 13s... Those things retro every damn year.
I won't get to see a godamn Grinch/Chaos/DelSol retro anytime soon.

At the end of the day, I'll be happy with my f'n Kobes than my Jordans.
pimp.gif

That's what I love about these Kobes. I use these for all purposes. Ball - casual, mainly ball.

I'll sell all my godamn Jordan's from my 94 1s to my 13s... Those things retro every damn year.
I won't get to see a godamn Grinch/Chaos/DelSol retro anytime soon.

At the end of the day, I'll be happy with my f'n Kobes than my Jordans.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

MJRod is getting that feelin.... What? 30 pairs minimum? Lol

Bro, I told myself many times that I won't cop as much 7s as the IVs, Vs & VI... Now, I have a feeling that I won't be able to hold back ED...
frown.gif

Bro, I told myself many times that I won't cop as much 7s as the IVs, Vs & VI... Now, I have a feeling that I won't be able to hold back ED...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

frown.gif

And if he get his ring.... Broke

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

frown.gif

And if he get his ring.... Broke

why you holding out on us until now shox2001!? Jk Appreciate you showing us the pics! I rather you than seeing them from sneakernews, modern notoriety, marqueesole.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

why you holding out on us until now shox2001!? Jk Appreciate you showing us the pics! I rather you than seeing them from sneakernews, modern notoriety, marqueesole.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom