OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by NobleKane

anyone with good detailed pics of the ones releasing on christmas for 180?

I'm concerned that there won't be a pair. Air Randy and/or Marquee Sole would have had a pair by now if they existed. They've got Concord XI, Christmas 'brons, and even Cement IV's for immediate delivery. Afraid this means no Kobe for Christmas. We would have seen them by now, or atleast known their colors.

^^there will be a Xmas cw we just havent see the pictures yet

and the colors are will be purple,volt and white..not sure about the white but it will have the purple and volt

As I've stated there will be a Xmas color way, it is based off the chaos color ways we've had previously, from the pair I saw no white though

There's no way I'm paying $180 for a pair of basketball sneakers, Kobe endorsed or not. Nike is getting really out of hand with their price increases and stupid gimmicks (ie rare colorways, removable insole, supreme material, etc).

It seems like the worse the economy gets, the higher Nike sells their shoes. I've purchased ALL of Kobe's line in the past but it has to stop somewhere.

Another note: the yellow color on the black/yellow version looks cheap as hell . They should have with a darker del-sol yellow color instead of the bright tour yellow. IMO. 

There's no way I'm paying $180 for a pair of basketball sneakers, Kobe endorsed or not. Nike is getting really out of hand with their price increases and stupid gimmicks (ie rare colorways, removable insole, supreme material, etc).

It seems like the worse the economy gets, the higher Nike sells their shoes. I've purchased ALL of Kobe's line in the past but it has to stop somewhere.

Another note: the yellow color on the black/yellow version looks cheap as hell . They should have with a darker del-sol yellow color instead of the bright tour yellow. IMO. 

how can a certain tone of yellow make something look "cheap as hell"?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm ready to wear some red skinny jeans and tuck in my pant legs to that strap tho... Real talk.

Or maybe orange jeans.

Never Wear Them, you crayz for that one ^^ bro! Lol!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm ready to wear some red skinny jeans and tuck in my pant legs to that strap tho... Real talk.

Or maybe orange jeans.

Never Wear Them, you crayz for that one ^^ bro! Lol!
roll.gif

DFABIX wrote:
Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

DFABIX wrote:
Air Jordan 20's bro.  They look even better with shorts.

Aren't those more like the Huarache 2k4 with the thin ankle strap?

These VIIs are a bit more encompassing, no?

Also, C4....that's highlarious and my main problem also....
so nowadays, I purposely mismatch for looks....

DFABIX, I understand where you are coming, but at the end of the day its all about the person who decides to wear them, with that said there is always a way to make it happen bro, that's why some guys get away with pulling of skinny jeans or like the singer Prince pulling off wearing high heels and females still sweatin him! Lol!  You and C4 had me rollin on that last comment you made and quoted him on!
roll.gif

DFABIX wrote:

DFABIX wrote:

DFABIX, I understand where you are coming, but at the end of the day its all about the person who decides to wear them, with that said there is always a way to make it happen bro, that's why some guys get away with pulling of skinny jeans or like the singer Prince pulling off wearing high heels and females still sweatin him! Lol!  You and C4 had me rollin on that last comment you made and quoted him on!
roll.gif

DFABIX wrote:

DFABIX wrote:

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

^^^Wow!....I just had a flashback of taking your jeans, folding them in half at the bottom and rolling them up 2 folds.... a la 1980's surfer style...
but red/orange jeans?.....that's louder than caps on a message forum.

I seriously remember doing this, but with Jordans! Lol!  Grade school days, gotta love the good ol days.

^^^Wow!....I just had a flashback of taking your jeans, folding them in half at the bottom and rolling them up 2 folds.... a la 1980's surfer style...

I seriously remember doing this, but with Jordans! Lol!  Grade school days, gotta love the good ol days.

Now back to the kicks.  I forgot to mention the strap is very flexible and soft, not to restricting like it looks in the pictures.  As well the extra set of insoles are mostly black.  From what I saw the yellow looks more like the Zoom Kobe 1 (81 pt game yellow), almost dare say this shoe is like a low cut version of the ZK1.  The yellow supreme strap is about the height of ankle socks maybe just a little higher.  Crazy comfort and cushion in regards to the whole shoe.  Peace.

Back
Top Bottom