OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

Originally Posted by SWSH

a bit detailed pic
vT91y.jpg

They ain't bad.

SICK! I know they'll look better with the other insole/tongue.   
roll.gif

Some people will literally slurp anything Nike throws a Kobe/LeBron tag on.

These are hideous.

yeah I feel people forcing themselves which isn't a bad thing really. I'm sure these will be fantastic on feet.

^
understandable though. most people on this thread collect Kobes. And it's well known
that the yearly Xmas cw is one of the most prized. these will fly off the shelves no matter
what.

^
understandable though. most people on this thread collect Kobes. And it's well known
that the yearly Xmas cw is one of the most prized. these will fly off the shelves no matter
what.

I feel u. I collect kobes and I didn't like the grinches at first but they grew on me...fast. They were much better looking in person. These will be the same. Every1 will jump on them when they see them on person and on kobes feet.

I feel u. I collect kobes and I didn't like the grinches at first but they grew on me...fast. They were much better looking in person. These will be the same. Every1 will jump on them when they see them on person and on kobes feet.

Are there any kobes you guys don't like? It seems like designers have it made.

I realize each one may have its unique features vs. another but far too often I see shoes that looks like a kohls, sears, or zappos generic with a spruced up appearance. How do you get beyond that? I really want one of these kobe models to be my first kobe purchase eventually. But nothing is screaming innovative. I'm looking past the kobe name most of the time. (I'd say the same about the past 4 lebrons as well)

Are there any kobes you guys don't like? It seems like designers have it made.

I realize each one may have its unique features vs. another but far too often I see shoes that looks like a kohls, sears, or zappos generic with a spruced up appearance. How do you get beyond that? I really want one of these kobe models to be my first kobe purchase eventually. But nothing is screaming innovative. I'm looking past the kobe name most of the time. (I'd say the same about the past 4 lebrons as well)

If I'm gonna wear them it is going to be one time only like Kobe wears them for one game on Christmas
laugh.gif
then it's going back into the box and never wear them again. I'll stare at them from time to time until i sell them.

If I'm gonna wear them it is going to be one time only like Kobe wears them for one game on Christmas
laugh.gif
then it's going back into the box and never wear them again. I'll stare at them from time to time until i sell them.

I still don't know about those Xmas man...I like having a few loud/flagrant colorways in the collection that pop, but this year's Xmas VIIs are just too much to me. It's a fine line between having a nice loud colorway that pops really well, and one so extreme it looks like it's more for kids or something. Purple/volt green I can handle, but cheetah print on top of that? I don't know...I might very well just cop cuz the Xmas colorway is always coveted and I've gotten most of them, but I can also easily see myself flipping them shortly afterwards 
laugh.gif

I still don't know about those Xmas man...I like having a few loud/flagrant colorways in the collection that pop, but this year's Xmas VIIs are just too much to me. It's a fine line between having a nice loud colorway that pops really well, and one so extreme it looks like it's more for kids or something. Purple/volt green I can handle, but cheetah print on top of that? I don't know...I might very well just cop cuz the Xmas colorway is always coveted and I've gotten most of them, but I can also easily see myself flipping them shortly afterwards 
laugh.gif

Done deal, oatmeal.

Xmas V, VI and now VII.

That's all I have and all I'll need.

Don't understand the need to OD on every Kobe colorway.

Done deal, oatmeal.

Xmas V, VI and now VII.

That's all I have and all I'll need.

Don't understand the need to OD on every Kobe colorway.

I really want the Kobe 7 Xmas edition but being in Canada theres next to 0 chance I'll be able to get them. RD Xmas day?

Back
Top Bottom