OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by jst628

i'm not sure if there is a for sure date, but when are these gonna release? the 23rd?

I got word my local spot theyre being released Dec 24 here in Canada.  I would assume the same for you guys south of the border.  They are putting a 'House of Hoops' section in our footlocker and the Kobe, Lebron, and Durant Xmas shoes are kicking off the event.  Great news for Canadian sneaker fiends!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT*  One big change that also comes with this new development is that Canadian 'House of Hoops' releases will not be available for pre orders....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
......no joke fellas
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
is that canadian HOH in downtown toronto? guess we're gonna be starting to camp out on this cold *ss canada weather
roll.gif

christmas' are definitely interesting...probably will pick them up just cuz i know after i see kobe play in them and NWT's pics im going to shoot myself for not doing so lol

christmas' are definitely interesting...probably will pick them up just cuz i know after i see kobe play in them and NWT's pics im going to shoot myself for not doing so lol

I am freaking ALL-IN!!!!!! You hear me Wilson????? I'll take these over Weathermans, Freegums, etc... I cannot wait to put these on with the normal tongue. NWT- Can't wait for some of the famous laundry room pics. It's go time! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am freaking ALL-IN!!!!!! You hear me Wilson????? I'll take these over Weathermans, Freegums, etc... I cannot wait to put these on with the normal tongue. NWT- Can't wait for some of the famous laundry room pics. It's go time! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by insole

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I'm loving them! Just like the Grinch last year everyone passed until they seen them in person. www.sneakerfiles.com has some more pictures if your interested.

Everyone passed?  Those were an instant sell out
Correct! Check the old threads majority of the people passed on the Grinches until they seen them in person.  

I dno about that, if you check the original kobe vi thread, the one that was locked, you will see on release night the thread jumped about 20-25 pages and they sold out instantly.  They might have saw them in feet and then paid resell, but I know online they sold out in about 1-2 minutes

I'm loving them! Just like the Grinch last year everyone passed until they seen them in person. www.sneakerfiles.com has some more pictures if your interested.

Correct! Check the old threads majority of the people passed on the Grinches until they seen them in person.  

I dno about that, if you check the original kobe vi thread, the one that was locked, you will see on release night the thread jumped about 20-25 pages and they sold out instantly.  They might have saw them in feet and then paid resell, but I know online they sold out in about 1-2 minutes

Online was crazy, I remember Champs (Surprised) had a couple pair for sale online.  I know I"m all over these new VII once they release.  

Online was crazy, I remember Champs (Surprised) had a couple pair for sale online.  I know I"m all over these new VII once they release.  

There was plenty to go around at my HOH last year, you could get back in line and get another pair if you wanted to. I will be staying in this year. No regrets!

There was plenty to go around at my HOH last year, you could get back in line and get another pair if you wanted to. I will be staying in this year. No regrets!

You dudes need to stop... Seriously lol
It now seems like some are you are forcing yourself to like them and now buy these

And please don't hype this shoe, we don't need it ending up like the KD's

You dudes need to stop... Seriously lol
It now seems like some are you are forcing yourself to like them and now buy these

And please don't hype this shoe, we don't need it ending up like the KD's

Originally Posted by Hugo

im loving how everyone is passing and not liking em.
pimp.gif
easrier for me to cop (i hope) like em more then grinches btw
grin.gif

I have no idea who that is in your AVY HugoI always find myself wondering if that's you lolIs it?

pimp.gif
grin.gif

I have no idea who that is in your AVY HugoI always find myself wondering if that's you lolIs it?

pimp.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

Originally Posted by datboi81

roll.gif

Once I see Kobe play in them opening day/XMas... My friends & I are gonna go bonkers!!! That Rick Flair voice - " Whoa!"

roll.gif

Once I see Kobe play in them opening day/XMas... My friends & I are gonna go bonkers!!! That Rick Flair voice - " Whoa!"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

roll.gif

53e26ea6bc578fd54f50121c95be646e793dc71a_r.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

dang....none of my local FL, FA, and Champs have the del sol yet.....really wanna know the sizing on thise....will definitely pick these up w/ the outlet price...lol

dang....none of my local FL, FA, and Champs have the del sol yet.....really wanna know the sizing on thise....will definitely pick these up w/ the outlet price...lol

Back
Top Bottom