OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

The kobes are the best out of all three xmas shoes....

Those Kd iv's would like to have a word with you, with black laces of course
Those christmas LeBrons
sick.gif

lol i really like the kd iv but just not this cw maybe black laces would sway my opinion, YOTD should be the xmas pair. Do agree with you on the Lebron pair though.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

The kobes are the best out of all three xmas shoes....

Those Kd iv's would like to have a word with you, with black laces of course
Those christmas LeBrons
sick.gif

lol i really like the kd iv but just not this cw maybe black laces would sway my opinion, YOTD should be the xmas pair. Do agree with you on the Lebron pair though.

Originally Posted by snuks5

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

All these people complaining/hating but I bet they still sell out on release night

Of course they'll sell out. There limited, and resellers are bigger than ever. I'd say 70% of the pairs will be up for resale the next day.

Originally Posted by snuks5

All these people complaining/hating but I bet they still sell out on release night

Of course they'll sell out. There limited, and resellers are bigger than ever. I'd say 70% of the pairs will be up for resale the next day.

It happens every year, I guess it's tradition now 
laugh.gif

I will be passing on these so I hope the pair I'm passing on can go to someone who will wear them.

It happens every year, I guess it's tradition now 
laugh.gif

I will be passing on these so I hope the pair I'm passing on can go to someone who will wear them.

Will someone update the thread with the release dates on page one, so we don't have to go through all these pages to find them?  Thanks.  On another the Christmas are nice, but the Kobe 6 grinch are better.  As for the guy that wrote that article, he (along with the commissioner reason the Chris Paul trade didn't go through) is just another one of the Kobe haters and looking for anything to say negative about him.  Like the commercial points out Kobe is hungry and is coming out hoopin up everyone (the guy is doing in between the legs dunks like his rookie season, no exaggeration)!  Yeah I know that was a tangent, but I'm tired of hating on the man and his shoes, when they know they like both. 
30t6p3b.gif

Will someone update the thread with the release dates on page one, so we don't have to go through all these pages to find them?  Thanks.  On another the Christmas are nice, but the Kobe 6 grinch are better.  As for the guy that wrote that article, he (along with the commissioner reason the Chris Paul trade didn't go through) is just another one of the Kobe haters and looking for anything to say negative about him.  Like the commercial points out Kobe is hungry and is coming out hoopin up everyone (the guy is doing in between the legs dunks like his rookie season, no exaggeration)!  Yeah I know that was a tangent, but I'm tired of hating on the man and his shoes, when they know they like both. 
30t6p3b.gif

Don't have much doubt at all.  Will be plenty up on ebay and craigslist as well in the days following.  I have my doubts however that these will have the widespread appeal that many of the 5 and 6 colorways did.  There is just too much out there now with NSW, retro bball, Js, and even other players sigs for there to be that much hype towards one shoe.   Colorways for everyone's sigs are improving whereas 2-3 years ago, certain colors were only reserved for certain guys and their shoes.  Heck KD and Stat arguably have better looking sigs in some CWs than Bron and Kobe now.

Don't have much doubt at all.  Will be plenty up on ebay and craigslist as well in the days following.  I have my doubts however that these will have the widespread appeal that many of the 5 and 6 colorways did.  There is just too much out there now with NSW, retro bball, Js, and even other players sigs for there to be that much hype towards one shoe.   Colorways for everyone's sigs are improving whereas 2-3 years ago, certain colors were only reserved for certain guys and their shoes.  Heck KD and Stat arguably have better looking sigs in some CWs than Bron and Kobe now.

Originally Posted by jst628

if you dont like em, dont get em, dont sit and complain
laugh.gif

if we're gonna sit back and not say something, we're gonna get these horrid combos every Christmas. I'm not the type to be jocking bright %%+ color shoes but the Grinches were decent that I cop to flip
laugh.gif
not with these.

Originally Posted by jst628

if you dont like em, dont get em, dont sit and complain
laugh.gif

if we're gonna sit back and not say something, we're gonna get these horrid combos every Christmas. I'm not the type to be jocking bright %%+ color shoes but the Grinches were decent that I cop to flip
laugh.gif
not with these.

thapointguy wrote:
laugh.gif
not with these.
if you don't like bright colors, you should probably leave the kobe line then... nike isn't trying to satisfy you with ever kobe they release, they're trying to satisfy everyone. the grinches and all other bright colorways sold like hotcakes with the 6's, do you want an all black xmas shoe? what'd you expect
laugh.gif

thapointguy wrote:
laugh.gif
not with these.
if you don't like bright colors, you should probably leave the kobe line then... nike isn't trying to satisfy you with ever kobe they release, they're trying to satisfy everyone. the grinches and all other bright colorways sold like hotcakes with the 6's, do you want an all black xmas shoe? what'd you expect
laugh.gif

IMO they should have used the regular Gold/Black Cheetah Print for the Cheetah pair, with Purple Accents and Swoosh to match the Lakers uniform. And the Christmas Colorway should have been Eggplant Iridescent with Volt Accents.

IMO they should have used the regular Gold/Black Cheetah Print for the Cheetah pair, with Purple Accents and Swoosh to match the Lakers uniform. And the Christmas Colorway should have been Eggplant Iridescent with Volt Accents.

Back
Top Bottom