OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Some will be discounted on swoosh
pimp.gif

12/22/11Zoom Kobe VII SupremeBlack/Metallic Silver-Tour Yellow-White$108.00488244-001

Some will be discounted on swoosh
pimp.gif

12/22/11Zoom Kobe VII SupremeBlack/Metallic Silver-Tour Yellow-White$108.00488244-001

Originally Posted by jst628

thapointguy wrote:

if we're gonna sit back and not say something, we're gonna get these horrid combos every Christmas. I'm not the type to be jocking bright %%+ color shoes but the Grinches were decent that I cop to flip
laugh.gif
not with these.
if you don't like bright colors, you should probably leave the kobe line then... nike isn't trying to satisfy you with ever kobe they release, they're trying to satisfy everyone. the grinches and all other bright colorways sold like hotcakes with the 6's, do you want an all black xmas shoe? what'd you expect
laugh.gif

I'll be more than happy to cop GRs. The Chaos V and VI were above and beyond perfect for me regarding having colors. That color scheme and cheetah spots has tacky written all over it. You're satisfied with that more power to you. Before long, Nike's going to revert back to less extravagant colorways. You better stock up on the xmas VII now. All black xmas VII? Hell yeah sign me up!

thapointguy wrote:

if we're gonna sit back and not say something, we're gonna get these horrid combos every Christmas. I'm not the type to be jocking bright %%+ color shoes but the Grinches were decent that I cop to flip
laugh.gif
not with these.
if you don't like bright colors, you should probably leave the kobe line then... nike isn't trying to satisfy you with ever kobe they release, they're trying to satisfy everyone. the grinches and all other bright colorways sold like hotcakes with the 6's, do you want an all black xmas shoe? what'd you expect
laugh.gif

I'll be more than happy to cop GRs. The Chaos V and VI were above and beyond perfect for me regarding having colors. That color scheme and cheetah spots has tacky written all over it. You're satisfied with that more power to you. Before long, Nike's going to revert back to less extravagant colorways. You better stock up on the xmas VII now. All black xmas VII? Hell yeah sign me up!

so i guess Vanessa is filing for divorce, lot of things going on to make kobe mad lately, hope that makes him go crazy on the court this season.

so i guess Vanessa is filing for divorce, lot of things going on to make kobe mad lately, hope that makes him go crazy on the court this season.

Or be one miserable mofo to be around, even more miserable than normal.
He'd better hope his shoes sell this time around, he is gonna need it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
roll.gif

Just read that on espn.com man can't wait for the kobe divorce edition. broken hearts with Vanessa's face on the sole...

Mom and pop shops should have the tour yellow's if anyone has connects

Just read that on espn.com man can't wait for the kobe divorce edition. broken hearts with Vanessa's face on the sole...

Mom and pop shops should have the tour yellow's if anyone has connects

Or be one miserable mofo to be around, even more miserable than normal.
He'd better hope his shoes sell this time around, he is gonna need it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
roll.gif

I expect to see some sick colorways to help sales, no prenup, so she's getting half...

I expect to see some sick colorways to help sales, no prenup, so she's getting half...

Back
Top Bottom