OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Does it bug anyone else that they don't show the shoes with the regular damn insoles? Lmao...

They look so much better in these pictures as expected. Will still probably pass, but what I like about them is how they remind of Jack Nicholson playing the Joker....Not sure how these are Grinch related in any way.

Does it bug anyone else that they don't show the shoes with the regular damn insoles? Lmao...

They look so much better in these pictures as expected. Will still probably pass, but what I like about them is how they remind of Jack Nicholson playing the Joker....Not sure how these are Grinch related in any way.

Put the normal tongue in to! All these pictures and they can't put the other soles in?!
edit: There it is! Spoke to soon. ha ha.

Put the normal tongue in to! All these pictures and they can't put the other soles in?!
edit: There it is! Spoke to soon. ha ha.

These are so much more appealing than the Christmas Lebrons!
eek.gif

Nice pics, but i still think they should have did regular Gold/Maize/Yellow cheetah print with purple swoosh...

Need more on foot pics of these tho.

Nice pics, but i still think they should have did regular Gold/Maize/Yellow cheetah print with purple swoosh...

Need more on foot pics of these tho.

Back
Top Bottom