OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

I failed on NDC as well. I called eastbay after the links to the shoe died said they arent expecting a huge demand for these and as long as your quick you should get a pair. keeping my fingers crossed. till then the NBA IS BACK!!!

I failed on NDC as well. I called eastbay after the links to the shoe died said they arent expecting a huge demand for these and as long as your quick you should get a pair. keeping my fingers crossed. till then the NBA IS BACK!!!

eastbay is a long shot considering how mess up their site goes down during big releases but
grin.gif
 might try and cop though
eyes.gif

eastbay is a long shot considering how mess up their site goes down during big releases but
grin.gif
 might try and cop though
eyes.gif

Before I contemplate, how do these fit compared to the Kobe 6's? Haven't had a chance to go try the Del Sols on.

Before I contemplate, how do these fit compared to the Kobe 6's? Haven't had a chance to go try the Del Sols on.

anyone have any exp with Sneakerhead.com????

I put a pair of Kobe VII shoes in my cart and came back hours later and they were still there so I ordered them. I got an order number and my paypal was charged...

it just seems strange that after 3 hours I could still get what was in my cart??

anyone have a similar exp. with this site?? HELP

anyone have any exp with Sneakerhead.com????

I put a pair of Kobe VII shoes in my cart and came back hours later and they were still there so I ordered them. I got an order number and my paypal was charged...

it just seems strange that after 3 hours I could still get what was in my cart??

anyone have a similar exp. with this site?? HELP

Just so you guys know when you purchase online from Eastbay,Footlocker,Etc...... your order doesn't actually get put into the system right then.So when people are calling in their orders are going into the system before you.So better off calling because if not you will more than likely miss out.Since I found the House of Hoops over here in Italy I will never play the wait game online anymore.Going to get the wife some Cheetahs this week.Good luck to everybody that wants them.

Just so you guys know when you purchase online from Eastbay,Footlocker,Etc...... your order doesn't actually get put into the system right then.So when people are calling in their orders are going into the system before you.So better off calling because if not you will more than likely miss out.Since I found the House of Hoops over here in Italy I will never play the wait game online anymore.Going to get the wife some Cheetahs this week.Good luck to everybody that wants them.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

for those who failed to cop online what time are you guys heading out to hoh tomorrow?
Was wondering this too, my HOH opens at 8 AM, and the mall opens up it's doors at 7 AM.

Back
Top Bottom