OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Before anyone flames me
frown.gif
. I know these are basketball shoes and with wear comes damage. I'm also not complaining. Just hoping the paint would of held up a lot longer. Only two pick up games. Looks like I'm a pick up a second pair to rock while I beat these.http://s1043.photobucket.com/albums/b435/airedweezy/?action=view&current=4ed7055b.jpg

seems as if the whole midsole was Volt and they painted the purple on. The sole is slapped on after. 

smh Nike... How you gonna sell us some jacked up, weak painted, kicks.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Before anyone flames me
frown.gif
. I know these are basketball shoes and with wear comes damage. I'm also not complaining. Just hoping the paint would of held up a lot longer. Only two pick up games. Looks like I'm a pick up a second pair to rock while I beat these.http://s1043.photobucket.com/albums/b435/airedweezy/?action=view&current=4ed7055b.jpg

seems as if the whole midsole was Volt and they painted the purple on. The sole is slapped on after. 

smh Nike... How you gonna sell us some jacked up, weak painted, kicks.

lol the thing is seal tight. theres no space to cut through it at all.

i dont even know how they fit the thing in that little tiny lace hole. smfh.

guess ill try niketown tomorrow to see if they can take it off.

nikeshipping department slacking smfh again

thank for the advice u guys.

lol the thing is seal tight. theres no space to cut through it at all.

i dont even know how they fit the thing in that little tiny lace hole. smfh.

guess ill try niketown tomorrow to see if they can take it off.

nikeshipping department slacking smfh again

thank for the advice u guys.

fedex is the absolute worst carrier in my experience. i was suppose to get the black/del sol color today and waited all day at home, i check my tracking and it says they tried to deliver but no one was home. Fedex never attempts to go deliver packages in an apartment, even when i put my apartment number they always have a delivery exception. after seeing people post their pictures today, i was hoping i would do the same. damn.

fedex is the absolute worst carrier in my experience. i was suppose to get the black/del sol color today and waited all day at home, i check my tracking and it says they tried to deliver but no one was home. Fedex never attempts to go deliver packages in an apartment, even when i put my apartment number they always have a delivery exception. after seeing people post their pictures today, i was hoping i would do the same. damn.

^wow i hope that doesnt happen to my pair if i knick it by accident... you would expect something more STURDY for $180 shoe.

heres a pic. patiently waiting for my pair to come from eastbay.

x3dfev.jpg

2ewpfra.jpg

ugh hurts my eyes

^wow i hope that doesnt happen to my pair if i knick it by accident... you would expect something more STURDY for $180 shoe.

heres a pic. patiently waiting for my pair to come from eastbay.

x3dfev.jpg

2ewpfra.jpg

ugh hurts my eyes

Originally Posted by retro23phan

If you order shoes online and have them shipped you should know your FedEx, ups, mailman on a first name basisBesides that I know their routes, what time the load the trucks, and can track them down if needed. That way you get ur shoes (stalker, almost)

If you order shoes online and have them shipped you should know your FedEx, ups, mailman on a first name basisBesides that I know their routes, what time the load the trucks, and can track them down if needed. That way you get ur shoes (stalker, almost)

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by maluah

courtesy of KB24
6570013969_819dd3c207_z.jpg

I like how you can see the snake pattern on the red pair.. same as the del sol and black/volt colorway.

When are these two suppose to drop?  I'm really liking the pair on the right.  

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by maluah

courtesy of KB24
6570013969_819dd3c207_z.jpg

I like how you can see the snake pattern on the red pair.. same as the del sol and black/volt colorway.

When are these two suppose to drop?  I'm really liking the pair on the right.  

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

roll.gif
i agree. i know my UPS and USPS guy by heart but fedex is always changing. Fedex guy will not get a christmas/new years tip.

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

roll.gif
i agree. i know my UPS and USPS guy by heart but fedex is always changing. Fedex guy will not get a christmas/new years tip.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

�There was a bunch of nonsence going on at my hoh for xmas with newbies, hyperbeast, resellers, etc. for the release so the us dudes who usually be out there for releases decided to have some fun�
roll.gif
... my dude has other legit vids too so check it out lol

That's my local HOH. Heard the line there was nuts for the Xmas pack. Couldn't line up AT the mall until like Midnight or something. Dudes set up lines outside the mall. Crazy.

Those guys in the video trying to clown people, but they don't know what they talking about either. MJ's first dunk contest in 1987 he wore JORDAN II's, NOT III's. Get your facts straight before you clown on other people. They know just as little as the youngins do. What do you call a clown trying to clown a clown?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

�There was a bunch of nonsence going on at my hoh for xmas with newbies, hyperbeast, resellers, etc. for the release so the us dudes who usually be out there for releases decided to have some fun�
roll.gif
... my dude has other legit vids too so check it out lol

That's my local HOH. Heard the line there was nuts for the Xmas pack. Couldn't line up AT the mall until like Midnight or something. Dudes set up lines outside the mall. Crazy.

Those guys in the video trying to clown people, but they don't know what they talking about either. MJ's first dunk contest in 1987 he wore JORDAN II's, NOT III's. Get your facts straight before you clown on other people. They know just as little as the youngins do. What do you call a clown trying to clown a clown?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

hey guys my 7s came with extra accessories.

SMFH@NIKE.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
does anyone know how to take this damb thing off or am i screwed???

Lucky bastard!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

hey guys my 7s came with extra accessories.

SMFH@NIKE.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
does anyone know how to take this damb thing off or am i screwed???

Lucky bastard!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom