OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

AIR J XIII wrote:
Originally Posted by Zero 0123

That's my local HOH. Heard the line there was nuts for the Xmas pack. Couldn't line up AT the mall until like Midnight or something. Dudes set up lines outside the mall. Crazy.

Those guys in the video trying to clown people, but they don't know what they talking about either. MJ's first dunk contest in 1987 he wore JORDAN II's, NOT III's. Get your facts straight before you clown on other people. They know just as little as the youngins do. What do you call a clown trying to clown a clown?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just for the record, Mike's FIRST� NBA dunk contest was 1985 in the blk/red AJ1
I believe the question was when did MJ win his first dunk contest.� Either way it goes he wore the AJ 2's.� Yes, you are correct he wore the AJ 1's black/red/white.� Back to the Kobe's, I�got those Christmas day (and Lebron Christmas)�joints (had to buy this girl and I offered her friend breakfast as well ain't trippin tough, rather do that then pay eBay resell prices) for standing outside and�buying them�for me since I had to work that day.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's what I meant to type. They said first one MJ won. Was laughing at those guys so hard lost my train of thought. How you guna act like you know it all and be wrong?

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

AIR J XIII wrote:
Originally Posted by Zero 0123

That's my local HOH. Heard the line there was nuts for the Xmas pack. Couldn't line up AT the mall until like Midnight or something. Dudes set up lines outside the mall. Crazy.

Those guys in the video trying to clown people, but they don't know what they talking about either. MJ's first dunk contest in 1987 he wore JORDAN II's, NOT III's. Get your facts straight before you clown on other people. They know just as little as the youngins do. What do you call a clown trying to clown a clown?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just for the record, Mike's FIRST� NBA dunk contest was 1985 in the blk/red AJ1
I believe the question was when did MJ win his first dunk contest.� Either way it goes he wore the AJ 2's.� Yes, you are correct he wore the AJ 1's black/red/white.� Back to the Kobe's, I�got those Christmas day (and Lebron Christmas)�joints (had to buy this girl and I offered her friend breakfast as well ain't trippin tough, rather do that then pay eBay resell prices) for standing outside and�buying them�for me since I had to work that day.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's what I meant to type. They said first one MJ won. Was laughing at those guys so hard lost my train of thought. How you guna act like you know it all and be wrong?

welp, i think im finally in the kobe 7 club. dropped 225 shipped on a pair of cheetas thanks to a fellow niketalker. when you think of paypal fees + shipping + cost + cali tax, its not much less dude could charge me.

welp, i think im finally in the kobe 7 club. dropped 225 shipped on a pair of cheetas thanks to a fellow niketalker. when you think of paypal fees + shipping + cost + cali tax, its not much less dude could charge me.

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Originally Posted by AZP

i think they changed it once they realized the cheater association

They talk about leopard print in the Nike video.
wasnt that video made after the cheetah pics/name came out? i remember there was a flyer a while back that showed a picture of a shark, snake, and cheetah on it.

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Originally Posted by AZP

i think they changed it once they realized the cheater association

They talk about leopard print in the Nike video.
wasnt that video made after the cheetah pics/name came out? i remember there was a flyer a while back that showed a picture of a shark, snake, and cheetah on it.

Originally Posted by bigj505

grin.gif
good price dude! Im starting to feel the Cheaters too, but dont need em... just hope I dont NEED em later when the prices are even crazier and harder to find
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

grin.gif
good price dude! Im starting to feel the Cheaters too, but dont need em... just hope I dont NEED em later when the prices are even crazier and harder to find
ohwell.gif

^^^ sup dubl!
yea i mean the shoes are basically free for me. i just got my 2 pairs of size 12 concords in from finishline and sold them to a bulk buyer i deal with from time to time. i paid 400 total for both. he gave me 655 so he can go flip them for whatever. i gave that money to kobe seller and we all are happy.

^^^ sup dubl!
yea i mean the shoes are basically free for me. i just got my 2 pairs of size 12 concords in from finishline and sold them to a bulk buyer i deal with from time to time. i paid 400 total for both. he gave me 655 so he can go flip them for whatever. i gave that money to kobe seller and we all are happy.

str8 hustlin like normal haha... good $+@+ I wanna be like you when I grow up....

....for real
laugh.gif

str8 hustlin like normal haha... good $+@+ I wanna be like you when I grow up....

....for real
laugh.gif

happy.gif

i gotta do something dude. ive been riding the bron and zoom rookie wave in recent months. my pockets arent deep like NWT
laugh.gif

i did hook up 2 dudes i deal with on other concords tho. sold 1 to someone for 250 and another dude for cost.

happy.gif

i gotta do something dude. ive been riding the bron and zoom rookie wave in recent months. my pockets arent deep like NWT
laugh.gif

i did hook up 2 dudes i deal with on other concords tho. sold 1 to someone for 250 and another dude for cost.

Back
Top Bottom