OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by never wear them

Lol. The heel cup and the sole did it for me.... I'll Try to ignore the upper as much as possible lol.

Over 12+ years of buyin kicks and I'm still a sucker for gimmicks lol. idgaf!!!

I'm not into gimmicks but they got me on this one. LOL I just hope that they only come with the "Play Fast" insert but if they come with the "Play Strong" ones also I still gotta have them if I can get my hands on a pair.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Lol. The heel cup and the sole did it for me.... I'll Try to ignore the upper as much as possible lol.

Over 12+ years of buyin kicks and I'm still a sucker for gimmicks lol. idgaf!!!

I'm not into gimmicks but they got me on this one. LOL I just hope that they only come with the "Play Fast" insert but if they come with the "Play Strong" ones also I still gotta have them if I can get my hands on a pair.

Nike screwed me with this pair of Cheetahs...
imag0491.jpg

imag0506l.jpg

Right shoe's print is off and the plastic material overlaying the shoe is more white than clear on the right shoe...

Nike screwed me with this pair of Cheetahs...
imag0491.jpg

imag0506l.jpg

Right shoe's print is off and the plastic material overlaying the shoe is more white than clear on the right shoe...

the kobe's definitely executed the galaxy theme better than the lebron's the lebrons had only the shank and the sock liner galaxy, these ARE galaxy theme love the concept and most def cop but i just dont understand this visible flywire these colorways would look so much better without the visible flywire

the kobe's definitely executed the galaxy theme better than the lebron's the lebrons had only the shank and the sock liner galaxy, these ARE galaxy theme love the concept and most def cop but i just dont understand this visible flywire these colorways would look so much better without the visible flywire

Based on the pic I'm not sure the heel cup will GITD, looks like it may just be silver. I'd say its more likely that just the translucent sole will glow. Either way the shoe is ill.

Based on the pic I'm not sure the heel cup will GITD, looks like it may just be silver. I'd say its more likely that just the translucent sole will glow. Either way the shoe is ill.

Back
Top Bottom