Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Via @johngeiger_
"The illest very Detailed Shoe Box ever Assembled. Zoom Revis Logo. Also Pictured is the "hometown" @steelers zoom Revis."

Via @darrellerevis24
"Another drawing of the making of the Nike Zoom Revis!!!! Shout out to @tcasper23 @kenzolink for making this happen."

awwwwwwwwwww I was finally ready to cop the volts on champs but they dont have a 11 :smh:

anybody got a champs SKU so I can try in store to order??????

they look ok. would not spend my money on them.

^this makes me laugh.

that's what happened with me on the coolgreys :\ oh well.

I can get cool greys easily...next time I go to Willowbrook I'll post. I actually went down recently and was gonna grab a shoe for someone and they ended up telling me forget it when I was down there because of the PayPal fee and some gas money so I wasn't losing anything going...SMH, unbelievable. So please guys if you want me to help you out, be sure you want the damn shoes. Anyway, let me know. They still have all CW's and most sizes available.

Shane is taking Pre orders for all sizes of the white silver $125. He'll order your size and you pay when it comes in, so make sure you pre order a pair. For all you guys that already purchased from sneakerworld if u let him know your a return customer and ask for deal or knock $5 off, he'll usually do it...but u didn't hear that from me, lol. He is selling them at the reduced price of $125 tho. All you Canadians hit him up, he'll ship international.

Willowbrook had the Oregon and Red QS Turf Jet 97, also all the other CW's and the Megatron posites in some sizes...for u football shoe junkies - I know I am.

Just got the firs in under retail and this shoe is vastly underrated in my opinion. Waiting on the royal blue version now.

hey guys just joined here a couple days ago. still kinda finding my way around some of the forums. glad to see so many people like the revis as much as i do. i bought the green pair when they first came out, almost didnt being a pats fan its hard to get something in jets colors, but they do look good with celts gear.

anyway this shoe caught me by surprise how comfortable they are. i was blown away. ive been recommending this shoe to anyone who will listen. my buddy just got the black out pair and the cool greys.

Here's the SKU:
555776-007

Thats not the champs SKU

only Finishline can search shoes with the Nike SKU

Footlocker, Champs, Footaction have they own SKU

Its normally on a white small square sticker on the box

I'm so tied on ordering either the Big Apples or Volts right now... Hows the red look in person? My mall is outta' every cw.

Originally Posted by JohnNguyenFTW  

Where can I get the cheapest pair for a sz 10.5/11? I'm looking for any color besides those jets... cool grey or those black/volts are dope. 

How do these fit? I don't think ftl stores have em, I really want to try a pair on. I'm a 10.5 for FR2's, roshe runs, kobe vi, janoski's, and AF1's. 11 for kobe v, vii.

sz8 cg for $70 if anyone needs em

http://www.dtlr.com/product/shoes/m...Affiliate&utm_source=GAN&utm_campaign=Text&a=
They fit TTS. I'm an 8.5 and wear both 8.5 and 9,  Footlocker and Champs have them, they don't even carry them in Niketown stores - at least they haven't since I've been in one a week or two ago. I'm not sure about Footaction or Finishline- I doubt it tho. I know that you can get them online from many retailers- Specially Eastbay, NDC, Champs. A local store NY near me called Sneakerworld orders and ships pairs for $125+shipping, They can get a lot of sizes and CW's that aren't available on elsewhere. Ask for Shane and tell him Joey sent you and he'll look out. Many people in here can vouch for the service and store. Although it has def become a lot easier to get these then it was 3-4 months ago.
I'm so tied on ordering either the Big Apples or Volts right now... Hows the red look in person? My mall is outta' every cw.
Def Volts, IMO. I think they are a lot nicer than the Apples. Apples are a lot darker in person, and the red is dull it doesn't pop like a varsity red, kinda disappointing. But the Volts don't match with anything but volt, unless you wear a lot of white/black/grey shirts. It's all really your opinion and style. I wear my blacks the most since they are durable and go with anything, you can just throw them on. Grey's are kinda the same way, but get dirty easier. The blacks get dirty easy, but clean well. cus you can see any dirt/dust on the black easily. Idk each have good points and bad points. I haven't worn my Apples yet and I've had them since they released. I'm sure I will in time, I just haven't gotten to it yet. Plus I have a million other red shoes I like wearing. The red almost looks like a Cardinal Red...really dark. They are def sick tho! **** it, find them for under retail and get both...lol

I bought the Big Apples. Seen a few unfiltered photos, the red isn't as dull as everyone says. Its in the middle of a Varsity Red and Infrared. I would've copped the Volts but there was too much black. Seems like a plain shoe with Volt slapped on it. The Big Apples were the ones that popped the most to me.The flywire has black speckles too. Ordered em' at Champs with free shipping and $15 off. paid Total of $123.86 Can't wait till they come! Need a comfortable good looking shoe!
They fit TTS. I'm an 8.5 and wear both 8.5 and 9,  Footlocker and Champs have them, they don't even carry them in Niketown stores - at least they haven't since I've been in one a week or two ago. I'm not sure about Footaction or Finishline- I doubt it tho. I know that you can get them online from many retailers- Specially Eastbay, NDC, Champs. A local store NY near me called Sneakerworld orders and ships pairs for $125+shipping, They can get a lot of sizes and CW's that aren't available on elsewhere. Ask for Shane and tell him Joey sent you and he'll look out. Many people in here can vouch for the service and store. Although it has def become a lot easier to get these then it was 3-4 months ago.

Def Volts, IMO. I think they are a lot nicer than the Apples. Apples are a lot darker in person, and the red is dull it doesn't pop like a varsity red, kinda disappointing. But the Volts don't match with anything but volt, unless you wear a lot of white/black/grey shirts. It's all really your opinion and style. I wear my blacks the most since they are durable and go with anything, you can just throw them on. Grey's are kinda the same way, but get dirty easier. The blacks get dirty easy, but clean well. cus you can see any dirt/dust on the black easily. Idk each have good points and bad points. I haven't worn my Apples yet and I've had them since they released. I'm sure I will in time, I just haven't gotten to it yet. Plus I have a million other red shoes I like wearing. The red almost looks like a Cardinal Red...really dark. They are def sick tho! **** it, find them for under retail and get both...lol

Back
Top Bottom