Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

My Reflectives came in the mail today. These might be my new favorites. The 3M makes this shoe so sick! I'm trying to hold off on wearing my ZR1's till the summer but its hard lol. Only ones I've worn are all the blacks

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Whats up Revis Fam!  I've had 2 crazy week at work... Glad to be back browsing niketalk again...  Im still on the fence about the white 3M.. I might get to wear them at disney world this summer cause its going to be HOT as an MFer in florida in the summer...  So ill want to wear a nice white supportive stylin shoe,  Im glad the revis can offer best of all these worlds... They will be beaters after a couple days of wearing them out there!  haha Glad to be back!  Any word on the royals?

So I just made a lace swap from the grey laces on the CG's to some white laces ... and I must say they look much more cleaner in my opinion ... anyone else do some interesting lace swaps with the revis'?

Those 3M's are FIRE! Straight Crack...that white and 3M is so clean, def gonna be one of my go to everyday kicks. Specially in the summer. Shane still taking orders if u wanna hit him up! Specially you Canadians he'll ship to Canada or anywhere else.

So I just made a lace swap from the grey laces on the CG's to some white laces ... and I must say they look much more cleaner in my opinion ... anyone else do some interesting lace swaps with the revis'?

I was thinking about doing this but the factory laces are mad nice...post pics.

Whats up Revis Fam!  I've had 2 crazy week at work... Glad to be back browsing niketalk again...  Im still on the fence about the white 3M.. I might get to wear them at disney world this summer cause its going to be HOT as an MFer in florida in the summer...  So ill want to wear a nice white supportive stylin shoe,  Im glad the revis can offer best of all these worlds... They will be beaters after a couple days of wearing them out there!  haha Glad to be back!  Any word on the royals?

No release date as of yet. The Ice Blue release in a month or so...

Joey, do you know if Shane is going to do pre-orders on the orange/blue pair? I'm def not playing around with those!~

I've never seen them in a Niketown. I was in store maybe 2-3 weeks ago, not to say I didn't miss them or they have stocked since. I was looking for them tho, I usually always keep my eye open for them. It's a huge store tho, so who knows.

niketown nyc definitely had/has them in stock on the nfl/training floor.

i've seen crimsons, jets, blackouts and big apples all there at one time. maybe even volts
Thanks! I went yesterday and they had the crimsons, firs, cool greys, blackouts, and big apples. No volts though

Copped the black red and white joints at Williamsburg outlet (Prime Outlets) for 99.99 couldn't pass that offer up. These joints are mad comfy, not sure if they do phone orders but I got the second to last 12s and they had a good amount of sizes left.

About to go get a lift in with these!

Last edited:
Copped the black red and white joints at Williamsburg outlet (Prime Outlets) for 99.99 couldn't pass that offer up. These joints are mad comfy, not sure if they do phone orders but I got the second to last 12s and they had a good amount of sizes left.

About to go get a lift in with these!

you won't regret it, I've been running/lifting/training in my crimsons about 4 days/week since I broke them out in early January. They still look great & they are top notch. I only kinda wish I got a 10 instead of 10.5, 1/2 size up was cool for casual wear & works for training BUT I kinda thing I'd have a FULL lockdown if I went TTS.

I'm debating getting the Knicks pair now to use once the crimsons are retired. I refuse to use my Volts :lol:

Yeah man I can tell I got to break these in a little bit more before I get the full satisfaction from the shoe, but it was really comfy for the first time. Even shot around a little in them after working out and they felt great on the court as well.

Last edited:
Joey, do you know if Shane is going to do pre-orders on the orange/blue pair? I'm def not playing around with those!~

He will be taking pre orders on every pair released as long as the availability allows. Some CW's and Sizes are limited. But he is ordering in the next day or two so make sure you call if you wanna secure a pair. 845 791 4440. It's the same price NDC is offering $125 no pre order fee. I'm ordered mine from him already. No waking up at 8 am for a NDC release, No driving to the mall...one call and they show up at your door. He also does a frequent buyer program, and def hooks people up with deals if your a return customer, he looks out.

Joey, is Shane available tomorrow? Will probably be calling. How much does he charge for ship? I'm only in NJ lol

He's available, call the store. He often gives out his cell number, he looks out. he'll charge whatever the rate is to your location, New Jersey would be pretty cheap probably under $10. I know he ships same day they come in, great customer service.

Volts from eastbay NO GITD bottom

They defiantly glow, you just have to literally hold them up to a bulb or light source for like 30 seconds and be in a really dark room to see it. Pretty standard with getting something to glow, lol. The glow is trash-ola but it defiantly does glow. Volts are def popping up everywhere now, I can't believe they are being found at reduced prices! I paid $145 for BOTH my pairs and drove 45 min to get them so figure $20 gas each time. I guess that goes to show you patience pays but when it comes to kicks, I feel like if u wait for a restock or discount it usually doesn't happen. I was so surprised to see these restock. I just bought another Fir and another Big Apple since I've been playing football in my Apples. I went a size down this time to an 8.5 and they are super comfortable still, just more supportive. definitely an incredible turf shoe, puts my UA Turf Nitro's to shame in every way. Just goes to show how great Nike Sportswear and technology is. Every time I buy another sportswear brand I usually regret it.

Was there any information released on whether or not the grey/volt colorway would release?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom