Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I better be able to get a pair of these. I want to keep them now..... Only 224? That is a serious collectors item.
champs and eastbay now will have them, I believe it's two versions of the shoes.  The 224 is for 21 mercer and NDC, and the rest goes to these retailers?  

If the whole US is only getting 224, I don't think champs nor eastbay will get them?  What do you guys think?

I'll try my luck on NDC this weekend for those Denim Revis's
pimp.gif

Like those a lot..will b my second pair of the Revis..if I strike out on Nike.com i'll just cop the Knicks colorway this weekend for $78
Where can you get the Knicks color way for that price?

Doesn't Champs share shoe inventory with Eastbay, Footlocker etc? I remember reading that somewhere but wasn't sure.

Last edited:
So if its 224 pairs, split between 3 placed (NDC, Eastbay, and Mercer) and they have 10 sizes available that means roughly 22 pairs per size split between three stores. Almost no point in trying but might as see if a miracle happens right haha

The numbered 224 pairs with special boxes are just for mercer. That is not the total number being produced. But believe what you want. 
wink.gif

some guys selling 5 pairs, if that doesnt seem overly confident in yourself i dont know what does
And I bet he has to cancel all the orders for those too! Thats what people do! Put up these "limited" shoes before they are able to buy them, then release day comes and they have to refund everyone their money because they weren't able to get them. Hype kills and its never higher then right after a release that people miss out on so they start the auctions early just in case they are able to get a pair and make profit 
mean.gif

source?

okay
Sorry man I will not tell my source because he's here on NT and wouldn't like that. Just buy into the hype all you want. He has never been wrong before and gives more info than 99% of NT combined. Hell I hope he's wrongs just this once though because my bot doesn't miss lol...

for now i'll just go with what nike has said on their twitter and assume that they are limited to 224 pairs. we'll find out tomorrow anyway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom