Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

saw these at the citadel outlet. Pretty sweet deal
Can't wait til the Knicks, Blackouts, Photo Blues, and Big Apples hit that price.

Haven't seen this thread move this rapid in awhile lol. Hope I secure me a pair of denims Saturday. My alarm will be set haha

Eastbay will be carrying these. So we have potentially 3 opportunities to obtain the denims.

But it's not looking good for that neon silver colorway.

Just because Eastbay may be getting them doesn't mean it's going to be easier to get. They have sold shoes that have been very limited before that have sold out instantly.

According to a NDC chat rep: 1 per customer, not TLO. Phonr orders welcome. She called it a "GR." Looks like the non-Mercer pairs will be easier to come by.

Looks like they will be limited to 224 and TLO. Maybe nikestore and 21 mercer will share the numbered pairs and the other stores will get a QS version.

Last edited:
Looks like they will be limited to 224 and TLO. Maybe nikestore and 21 mercer will share the numbered pairs and the other stores will get a QS version.
Yep, looks like NDC just updated the denim release to TLO
    [h3]Zoom Revis LE - Twitter link ONLY[/h3]
    Obsidian/Metallic Gold-Summit White
    Style# 623978-400
    $130

Last edited:
looks like 224 TOTAL not just 224 @ mercer

224 TOTAL. so please stop discussing it. i know nike goes back and forth with it but they "updated" their previous info so it looks to be official.

looks like 224 TOTAL not just 224 @ mercer

224 TOTAL. so please stop discussing it. i know nike goes back and forth with it but they "updated" their previous info so it looks to be official.

you know how people are, always saying "oh they're not as limited as you think resellers will flop" just so they can give themselves some false hope of copping a limited sneaker.

Not sure if this is true or remotely accurate, but I hear these are releasing at Champs Yardline store too. Honestly if there are only 224 pairs and 12 different sizes or so, that's only about 18 pairs per size, split between two or more stores for about 9 sizes per pair available from each source. Terrible odds.

this so stupid. if there are 224 pairs, divide by the 3 places receiving them ..thats 76 pairs per eastbay, nike and mercer21

I find it hard to believe there are 224 pairs. there has to be a catch. 

this so stupid. if there are 224 pairs, divide by the 3 places receiving them ..thats 76 pairs per eastbay, nike and mercer21

I find it hard to believe there are 224 pairs. there has to be a catch. 

divide that by say 12 sizes, thats about 6-7 pairs per size, average... seems unlikely to me i feel the MVPs were less limited than that

so 223 pairs world wide or 223 marked pairs at mercer and a bunch of unmarked pairs on ndc?

UPDATE- I hit up one of the designers associated with the making of the Revis and he confirmed it... only 224 pairs... ughhh I need these things... and the number has a special meaning to me as well... smh I hate hype...

Trent is a good dude, lol. He was the one that told me no more GR ZR1's. These denims aren't gonna GR, idk why ppl assume they will.

It's 224 pairs total... I was just told the same thing from someone else.

Last edited:
Trent is a good dude, lol. He was the one that told me no more GR ZR1's. These denims aren't gonna GR, idk why ppl assume they will.

It's 224 pairs total... I was just told the same thing from someone else.
i think people wished that. lol. 

Where are people getting this information that Eastbay will be releasing the denims?

Plz screenshot, because I haven't seen it on their release calendar or their twitter.

My blackouts came today. Pretty comfortable shoe. Little tight though. I usually go a half size smaller on shoes like these, good thing I didn't.

Back
Top Bottom