Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

A bit tangential from the Revis discussion, but there's going to be a Mike Tannenbaum AMA on reddit tomorrow (Jets thread is kind of dead traffic-wise). Should be a good Q&A session.

Just snagged the firs and black/crimson from the outlets 
pimp.gif

Bought too many shoes this month already... Been wanting to cop a pair of Revis' for awhile now. $39.99 is my sweet spot. Maybe once the next F&F rolls around, there will be be a sick CW at my local outlet!

A bit tangential from the Revis discussion, but there's going to be a Mike Tannenbaum AMA on reddit tomorrow (Jets thread is kind of dead traffic-wise). Should be a good Q&A session.

Just snagged the firs and black/crimson from the outlets 
pimp.gif

Holy **** that should be interesting. Thanks.

i really want a pair of the cool greys for $39.99.. i remember i asked if $59.99 was a good price for any cw on this thread. two people went ham on me and told me im stupid.

^id be very surprised if you could track then down for that price, those and volts were his best selling GR

Kinda salty, finally got my first pair of Revis' and was under the impression they were TTS, so I bought the Nike Football pair. Way too small, made me shed tears. 

I thought he meant one of those football PE's but I wasn't sure because it's strange for someone to buy a PE before an actual GR of the shoe. -idk maybe I'm wrong.

I saw that too, one can only hope

That doesn't mean general release.

Those 112 ZR1's most definitely will not be a general release. No ZR1 with PE branding will release.

The Camo's are going to be limited, but they might be a GR, if they are releasing on Friday I'm pretty sure they will be in decent #'s. Fire V's and Weatherman foams release that Saturday, lol. Pretty sure I'm gonna pass on the foam, def need the V's and I'll try to scoop these that Friday. I'm glad they release Friday and not Saturday like the denims. This way people with RSVP's and tickets for the 5's won't buy all of them up before the store opens. My champs gets these and they will be easily had.

It's all speculation.

Dope shoe though. JB trying to kill elephant print, but it always looks fresh on a 112 pair.

the 112s releasing are SB dunks, theyre an sb x primitive colab. its possible that a low and mid or high will drop, or a low and the Revis'

I thought he meant one of those football PE's but I wasn't sure because it's strange for someone to buy a PE before an actual GR of the shoe. -idk maybe I'm wrong.
That doesn't mean general release.

Those 112 ZR1's most definitely will not be a general release. No ZR1 with PE branding will release.

The Camo's are going to be limited, but they might be a GR, if they are releasing on Friday I'm pretty sure they will be in decent #'s. Fire V's and Weatherman foams release that Saturday, lol. Pretty sure I'm gonna pass on the foam, def need the V's and I'll try to scoop these that Friday. I'm glad they release Friday and not Saturday like the denims. This way people with RSVP's and tickets for the 5's won't buy all of them up before the store opens. My champs gets these and they will be easily had.
Where did you see friday?

Nike is showing 8.17

It's all speculation.

Dope shoe though. JB trying to kill elephant print, but it always looks fresh on a 112 pair.

Don't get your hopes up for a 112 Revis. It's not the 112 shoe that's dropping.

The reason the shoe has elephant print has nothing to do with JB, it's just a mock up of his 112 AF1 on a ZR1. JB isn't involved in the shoe.

Don't get your hopes up for a 112 Revis. It's not the 112 shoe that's dropping.

The reason the shoe has elephant print has nothing to do with JB, it's just a mock up of his 112 AF1 on a ZR1. JB isn't involved in the shoe.

Brah, I know that. It's part of the 112 makeup. It's just played out though because of JB.

Back
Top Bottom