Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Some of oyu guys might hop on this deal for sure SS posted...

The Nike Zoom Revis “Big Apple” is available now for $59.97
Chandler Factory
1 (480) 639-1780
(555776-600)
$59.97

These dudes salty :lol:

Who exactly is salty?

I own doubles of every CW which I payed RETIAL for and some PE's - as do numerous other people that post in this thread, and we all have posted in here since the first CW released last fall.

We just think it's hilarious how now all of a sudden since they release "limited" CW's and EXT models all these new faces show up in here posting, asking or bragging their "Limited PE Pair" when before the PE's released they didn't even give a **** to pick up a general release pair off the shelf or even consider buying one.

So congratulations to all of you guys that bought your first ZR1 and it just happens to be a $500 PE. You pay $500 for a shoe you didn't even like or want anything to do with 3 months ago.

And we're supposed to be impressed with that?

Post a picture of how many GR pairs you have, or better yet how many doubles of GR pairs. Oh wait, you guys didn't want GR pairs.

Salty? no sorry...

And for the record, the 112 is the worst PE produced IMO. The elephant print and neon is just tacky and the 112 font on the heal looks like cheap windows font from 1999. So me voicing my opinion on CW of a shoe I've loved and wanted since it first released isn't being salty, it's called having an opinion.

Now go find the unsubscribe button because I highly doubt your gonna impress anyone here with your boa****l hype laden posts.

"MoSneaksThanU" - his username says it all SMH

Last edited:
I have an offer on a SIZE 8 SNAKESKIN. PM me for details and if I don't reply it's not a mistake, I'm ignoring you.

And lastly...

We're salty for not liking the 112 meanwhile you posted a day or two ago how elephant print is played out...

Hmmm lol

@JOEYD12

I just said "exactly" you don't know what Im implying to. I thought this was a forum for appreciation for the sneaker.

1. This is not my first ZR1

2. I can post more PE ZR1. I choose this one because it was in discussion. I have others such as Oregons, BK Nets, and others I wont mention. as well as GR'S

3. Do you know the story behind the 112 why the materials were placed where they were. Probably not the way you are talking. but hey

4. Unsubscribe, I dont think so

5. Username airmaxkid was taken, someone else came up with the name. btw :rolleyes

It's pretty obvious what your implying when he posts "dudes are salty" and you quote him and reply "exactly"

Or wait, if that's not the case please explain what you MEANT by that... Since I'm confused, I'll wait for that...

IDK the story behind the 112 pack? lol okay. I'm only from NY, that's another failed assumption you have made. And I'm def not gonna prove my knowledge of sneakers to you, any long standing member of this thread can attest to that.

This isn't a JB thread and respect is earned, not given. And if your gonna come into a thread posting about how people are salty your not gonna find much respect given.

I have an offer on a SIZE 8 SNAKESKIN. PM me for details and if I don't reply it's not a mistake, I'm ignoring you.

And lastly...

We're salty for not liking the 112 meanwhile you posted a day or two ago how elephant print is played out...

Hmmm lol

I don't see the relation between my comment and your bitterness toward people that picked up a shoe you already have.

It's over though.

It's pretty obvious what your implying when he posts "dudes are salty" and you quote him and reply "exactly"

Or wait, if that's not the case please explain what you MEANT by that... Since I'm confused, I'll wait for that...

IDK the story behind the 112 pack? lol okay. I'm only from NY, that's another failed assumption you have made. And I'm def not gonna prove my knowledge of sneakers to you, any long standing member of this thread can attest to that.

This isn't a JB thread and respect is earned, not given. And if your gonna come into a thread posting about how people are salty your not gonna find much respect given.

1.) My reason for posting "exactly" was people seem to be upset or dislike the color way on the ZR1 model.

2.) IT CLEARLY states "NEW YORK" under username no assumption needed.

3.) I don't need any respect for my "knowledge" I earned that a long time ago.

4.) "any long member of this thread can attest to that" I may not be a member of this thread but a member of NT (10+ years) who browses all of the threads and drops photos of my own.

Thats all.

Last edited:
I don't see the relation between my comment and your bitterness toward people that picked up a shoe you already have.

It's over though.

Once again, since you clearly didn't read or comprehend my explanation the first time, maybe you should go back and read it a second time and maybe you'll "understand the relation"

1.) My reason for posting "exactly" was people seem to be upset or dislike the style on the ZR1 model.

2.) IT CLEARLY states "NEW YORK" under username no assumption needed.

3.) I don't need any respect for my "knowledge" I earned that a long time ago.

4.) "any long member of this thread can attest to that" I may not be a member of this thread but a member of NT who browses all of the threads and drops photos of my own.

Thats all.

1. We all love the ZR1 model, that's why we've been posting in here for a year. And I'm positive I'm the only person that said I don't like the CW.

2. Your assumption wasn't that I'm from NY, it was that I didn't know what the 112 pack was. So this point clearly has no relevance to anything.

3. Nobody ever questioned YOUR knowledge of shoes, you questioned mine. So I don't understand why you feel the need bring light to it, but that's cool.

4. Nobody cares what or where else you post. You don't post in here, then all of a sudden you wanna post photos of your PE's to brag or get some reps? Pat on the back maybe?

Might have happened until you started calling people salty.

Well good thing you listed your completely irrelevant useless points with numerical bullets so at least the "look" like they make sense...

I'm done replying.

Last edited:
What I meant on the 112 Revis.

Nike Made a mistake on the Revis on where to place cement, 3M and suede. Most people dont know that it was suppose to look way different than it does. Thats what I meant.

I dont need the props either. Last time I checked they don't pay the bills.

JoeyD, be gentle don't hurt anyone feelings seeing I got reported, for my earlier post.... I guess the truth hurt sometimes... I don't want you or any of us REAL ZR fans to get a slap on the wrist or maybe worst

As for those 112s, they are still garbage PTT are a classics in the making... All that EP and volt just looks gaudy.. Passing The Torch those are just a nice simple clean cw

Those 112 joints are horrid.

I need to track down a pair of cool greys

Last edited by a moderator:
It feels like every day now we are getting word of another cw dropping for $60 or less at outlets..in the past month ive been able to get votls, cg's, 3ms, jets, crimsons and now big apples for between $40-70. Feels awesome to finally build up my collection for this awesome shoe at an amazing price. Definitely gotta feel good about getting 6 pairs for $370. Never seen a shoe hit the outlets in every colorway as hard as these have which is a little disappointing but i can't complain! 
eek.gif

Now I just need to find the knickstape and the blues to complete my collection

^ Agreed, I was able to cop nearly every cw I wanted from outlets, I'm up to 8 pairs of zr1's now. Couldn't love the shoe anymore, so comfortable and I think almost every cw looks great. I'm actually looking for any of the pe's, especially the 112's in a size 11.5 or 12, I really would appreciate any help tracking these down for me, thanks guys and oh I'll post pics of my revis' tom after my big apples get delivered 

Every CW will go on sale and drop to around $40.

Shameful...

I honestly don't know what this means for the ZR2. He's been out of the spotlight for a year, traded to a lower profile team, coming back from an injury...

I hope he bounces back as the same player he was and even better, but if he doesn't I seriously think we have seen the last of the Zoom Revis.

If his shoes are hitting outlet shelves in massive numbers and being sold for $39.99, I'm pretty sure that might be the end of the line, a sort of "one hit wonder"

I just thought about this now but how can Nike bounce back and sell a second ZR2 model for $140 retail after everyone saw how fast these hit outlet shelves and how low they dropped?! It doesn't seem feasible. Unless the drastically cut production #'s and CW's and start a massive hype campaign, I don't see the ZR2 making massive waves. I mean even in the past, how many pro football players have had numerous models released of their signature shoe?

I just can't see them throwing up a second model for $140 and people going ham over them when these hit outlets like they did.

I bought all my pairs and doubled up because I assumed these were much more limited than they were going to be.

I honestly think they were initially planned to be limited CW's and production, because look at the all the initial releases like the Firs and Volts, all pairs so out... These couldn't be found ANYWHERE. Then it seems like after his injury and being traded Nike said "**** it" and started mass production restocking all CW's in massive #'s whoring them out for every dollar they can get, riding the hype for what it's worth until it runs dry.

Seems like a pretty deep post, but idk man... These company's work like that, they aren't stupid.

I hope they do drop a ZR2, it's been rumored they are in design already. Idk anymore tho...

On a side note: looking forward to seeing his ZR1 cleats he'll be wearing this season.

Shameful...

Yeah happy to get them for this price but sad to see such an all around great shoe getting ignored so badly. I feel like $60 is a good going rate for these shoes and $40 is basically a steal...if i see a colorway i like pop up at an outlet for $60 at this point I think its probably worth copping to ensure i have it then i can always double up if i see em again for $40

Didn't know they were making a cleat for him. Should look sick. The Megatron cleat/trainer crossover looks good, so I assume they'll make it work for him.

As for the 112s...
sick.gif

Wouldnt be SO bad if they didnt have the "112" on the side in that size/font. Looks pretty bad.

But it sucks what this will (maybe) mean for the ZR2, like Joey said. Can't see them coming back this season. May take a year or so off from the line to let Revis do work for the Bucs, and then focus on a little more marketing.

I love how clean my CGs and Crimsons are but Nike did a horrible job at getting people excited with the CWs on this model.

I guarantee if Nike had of dropped the 112's, Camos and maybe some themed CWs earlier this model would have had more success with the simple c/w's.

Look at how Nike did the Lebron X with the Crown Jewels and the KD6 with the DC Supremes. There was nothing made to draw in a fan base with this shoe.

I would have loved to see more prints and an ID option with multiple materials, GITD and 3m options and NFL team heel logos.

It feels like every day now we are getting word of another cw dropping for $60 or less at outlets..in the past month ive been able to get votls, cg's, 3ms, jets, crimsons and now big apples for between $40-70. Feels awesome to finally build up my collection for this awesome shoe at an amazing price. Definitely gotta feel good about getting 6 pairs for $370. Never seen a shoe hit the outlets in every colorway as hard as these have which is a little disappointing but i can't complain! 
eek.gif

Now I just need to find the knickstape and the blues to complete my collection
Word.  Once I saw these hitting outlets in such large numbers, I slowed down on my strategy of copping most at or near retail.  Before it's all said and done, I'll grab them all.  The only pair I haven't seen popping up are the Blackouts.  I have doubles of my favorite colorway (Volts) so I'm good.  Knickstape, Blackouts, and Firs (rep those Jets) will probably be doubled up on as well.  The rest I'm pretty much content with what I already own or just grabbing a single pair of the ones I don't.

Shameful...

I honestly don't know what this means for the ZR2. He's been out of the spotlight for a year, traded to a lower profile team, coming back from an injury...

I hope he bounces back as the same player he was and even better, but if he doesn't I seriously think we have seen the last of the Zoom Revis.

If his shoes are hitting outlet shelves in massive numbers and being sold for $39.99, I'm pretty sure that might be the end of the line, a sort of "one hit wonder"

I just thought about this now but how can Nike bounce back and sell a second ZR2 model for $140 retail after everyone saw how fast these hit outlet shelves and how low they dropped?! It doesn't seem feasible. Unless the drastically cut production #'s and CW's and start a massive hype campaign, I don't see the ZR2 making massive waves. I mean even in the past, how many pro football players have had numerous models released of their signature shoe?

I just can't see them throwing up a second model for $140 and people going ham over them when these hit outlets like they did.

I bought all my pairs and doubled up because I assumed these were much more limited than they were going to be.

I honestly think they were initially planned to be limited CW's and production, because look at the all the initial releases like the Firs and Volts, all pairs so out... These couldn't be found ANYWHERE. Then it seems like after his injury and being traded Nike said "**** it" and started mass production restocking all CW's in massive #'s whoring them out for every dollar they can get, riding the hype for what it's worth until it runs dry.

Seems like a pretty deep post, but idk man... These company's work like that, they aren't stupid.

I hope they do drop a ZR2, it's been rumored they are in design already. Idk anymore tho...

On a side note: looking forward to seeing his ZR1 cleats he'll be wearing this season.
Expect them to reverse field this year so to speak.  Exclusive/limited colorways to start off, GRs towards the end of the run.  If he's healthy and dominating on the field, the shoe will sell itself a bit more.  As long as they move units, I doubt they're worried.

My ZR1 Collection so far, I also have a pair of the CG's on the way. Like I said before I love this shoe and I'm disappointed because I wish I could get all of those great looking pe's 
ohwell.gif
 but I'm still thrilled with all the ones I have

So i did a chat with nike to see what outlets have the 3ms and the royals, and a bunch do. Anyone know where they are cheapest, i'm looking at 10 stores each so not really looking to call all around and none are in driving distance. I figure they're all probably around the $100 mark now, so i might just wait it out until we see about $60-70 then grab both

Does anyone have on foot pics of the photo blue or Knicks c/w's with pants?

I'm thinking of picking up both this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom