Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Hey fellas, how do these fit?  For anyone that does LeBron's, that would be the best comparison for me.

Thanks

These fit alot like LeBron 2s and 3s width and length wise...I'm a 10 in these, and in lebron sizes:
AZG: 9.5
II: 10
III: 10
IV: 9.5
V: 10
VI: 10
VII: 10
VIII: 10
IX: 10.5
X: 10

Hope everyone is making plans for the Camo's this FRIDAY! (NOT A SATURDAY RELEASE!!!) I'm able to get my hands on a bunch of pairs so if you need some help, PM me and I'll do what I can for you.

I need to take an updated photo of my entire ZR1 collection. Was thinking about throwing the doubles in also, lol. I stopped taking pictures of them back when the 3M's released, kinda fell off with it. Maybe had something to do with winter time, having more indoor time on my hands. I was eager to do it then, now it's just seems like it would be a bother. Maybe I'm just not as hyped over them since all my favorite CW's released.

I just can't see denims or even these Camo's being a nicer CW and having more aesthetic appeal. But slap limited on them, and people will pay well over retail. I think the volts tho, people truly did appreciate the CW more than the "tag"

Funny times we live in...

I keep looking at the camos. I mean I like them and the quality looks good, but I don't find them very wearable, at least for me.

Trying to be more picky these days.

Baring any other release I'm done with the Revis unless I stumble on a few other PE's in my size, such a great shoe

I absolutely love the 112's, Pro Bowls, and Denims but they're all great! BTW the Camo's are really nice in person 

Dope shot

Your still missing oregon revis :wink:

Side note: The AZG fit 1/2 too big?

A little less than 1/2 a size, but they are longer and have a wider toebox than the others, enough so that I can wear a 9.5. If you're usually in between sizes (I am) you can go with the smaller size and it'll fit well, but if you're a natural 10, go w/ the 10 if you're just wearing casually.

Saw this on IG today. Kinda matchy matchy, but these shoes are hard to wear, I mean unless you're wearing them with white.

I just figured out why they made a bears and steelers PEs. Ken link, the designer of the shoe is from Chicago, and Trent Casper (president of Nike football) is from aliquippa which is outside of Pittsburg. I have no idea why I didn't put two and two together ages ago, I feel like an idiot lol. Darrelle Revis also went to Aliquippa, strange coincidence. Idk I just thought it was very interesting and figured I would share.

Back
Top Bottom