Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

The only way someone should charge 1800 is if they were a 1/1 and revis wore them when he got a game winning interception that was run back for a touchdown in the Super Bowl :lol:

The only way someone should charge 1800 is if they were a 1/1 and revis wore them when he got a game winning interception that was run back for a touchdown in the Super Bowl
laugh.gif
LOL. His opening bid is 1200 bucks hahaha. what a tool.

Damn, camos are looking better and better to me. Need to see if any spot by me are getting them.

Still need those cool greys though

I can get a size 8 for about $1000 less than that. People on EBay are INSANE with their prices. Revis PE's are not worth that much, I'm sorry I hate to say it. Even Oregon's depending on size go for no more than $500, and even that's steep. If people realized how bad they were getting ripped off, shameful.
I'd have to disgree. The shoes are only worth what the market will provide. For example I sold a pair of my Oregon Revis PEs. I got $600 cash for them after all fees, and shipping. So they are going for north of $500 FYI. Capitalism.

Hoping for some NT love here... Can anyone help out a Canadian head and hook me up with Camos in an 11? Nobody carriers the ZR1 up here :frown:

Nope, you can't even order it with a Canadian source of funds and ship it to the states. Have a place in Idaho but I can't even ship to it because I don't have any American issued funds. Absolute worst case scenario for us Canucks.

Nope, has to be US based. i have a US funds account and even that won't work, has to be from a US bank. Nike is literally the only company I'm aware of that does this. Really sucks for releases like this because no one here carriers them.

Edit: So like I said, if anyone is willing to help that would rule.

id just watch out for places like livestock, sometimes they can surprise you with what they get in

livestock has NEVER gotten a Revis release and definitely wont start now

Carter, long time no chat, i havent even been around this forum posting that much either...I pm'd you so hit me back and we'll work out something again...from one Canadian Revis head to another i'll try to help you out again

-Dion

I'd have to disgree. The shoes are only worth what the market will provide. For example I sold a pair of my Oregon Revis PEs. I got $600 cash for them after all fees, and shipping. So they are going for north of $500 FYI. Capitalism.

Of course people will pay it, suckers are born every day in the sneaker game. I should have worded that differently and said "you shouldn't pay more than $500" or "you can get them for less than $500" I'm sure they sell for ridiculous prices, but when you understand the market value on them and what they are actually selling for more than $500-$600 is extremely steep, unless we're talking about snakeskin's or the more limited CW's.

Unless I can get the Snakes and Sole Collector joints in an 11-12, I think I'm done with this shoe. Was gonna try for the Camos, but I think I'll wait on those.

Of course people will pay it, suckers are born every day in the sneaker game. I should have worded that differently and said "you shouldn't pay more than $500" or "you can get them for less than $500" I'm sure they sell for ridiculous prices, but when you understand the market value on them and what they are actually selling for more than $500-$600 is extremely steep, unless we're talking about snakeskin's or the more limited CW's.
Understood. Better wording this time.

livestock has NEVER gotten a Revis release and definitely wont start now

Carter, long time no chat, i havent even been around this forum posting that much either...I pm'd you so hit me back and we'll work out something again...from one Canadian Revis head to another i'll try to help you out again

-Dion

hey mate! Good to hear from you again. Don't have any PM's from ya but I'd love to work something out man. Save the kind US heads that offered from having to deal with us unruly Canucks lol!

hey mate! Good to hear from you again. Don't have any PM's from ya but I'd love to work something out man. Save the kind US heads that offered from having to deal with us unruly Canucks lol!

If you or Dion need anything let me know. I'm already scooping an extra Camo for my dude overseas.

got my big apples in today from Nike Chandler. Put them on and feel like I need to go for a run. Love them.

re: [COLOR=#red]CAMO Revis[/COLOR]

just a heads up to those that will not be available to purchase on saturday, those that cannot purchase at all from nike.com being outside of the USA or just those that want these early

FSR on ebay right now...looking at 140+shipping

Hey I have a size 12 Revis Camo EXT on hand right now, I've tried them on and they're just a little bigger than I'd like, would anyone on here do a straight up trade for a size 11.5? Let me know, thanks 

re: [COLOR=#red]CAMO Revis[/COLOR]

just a heads up to those that will not be available to purchase on saturday, those that cannot purchase at all from nike.com being outside of the USA or just those that want these early

FSR on ebay right now...looking at 140+shipping

Thanks for the heads up, most of em gone now though. Went pretty quick!

Back
Top Bottom