Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Whoever runs the site just post info about shoes that are available (usually under retail). For some shoes there is link directly to where you can purchase the shoe online. But a lot of the shoes are at nike outlets. If it is at an outlet you have to call and see if they are taking phone orders. If so you can call and place an order over the phone and they will ship it to you. From my experience after you call they will write down your name, size, and phone number and they will call you back and take your order if they have your size. I have also been told to call back because they arent taking phone orders until Monday. 
thanks for the info

revis to patriots. too bad i hate the patriots :lol:

Didn't even wanna come in here...

I'm done with him, done with this shoe. Already got the shadowbox jersey in the closet. Anybody wanna buy a signed Revis jersey or ZR1 LMK.

Harsh JoeyD! all the love you gave these shoes, and done just like that.

no, but i hate the patriots with a passion too though, i completely get it

That whole deal by the Bucs looks ridiculously stupid in hindsight hahaha. Surprised he settled for a one year deal, especially with the Pats.

Harsh JoeyD! all the love you gave these shoes, and done just like that.

no, but i hate the patriots with a passion too though, i completely get it

He could have been one of the most loved Jets players EVER. What pisses me off the most is he went to NE for the price he denied the NYJ to remain in NY last year. He could have taken the $12M, stayed a Jet - resigned for more money down the road when the team owed him - It's called loyalty. He would have probably never lost his endorsement deal with Nike. I've defended him and remained a loyal fan when he continuously held out on the Jets and proved he had no love for New York or his fans. I remained a fan when he went to Tampa, I defended him against all my Jets friends that bashed on him. I pushed his shoes so hard that Revis, Ken Link and Nike executives started following me on IG. I just feel like an idiot, I feel burned. I almost feel like he likes the fact he went to NE so quick to punish the Jets for passing on his contract like a big "eff you." And he's quoted this week saying "I would love to end up back with the Jets." ********. He's the enemy now, I HATE New England - and tbh - I still don't wanna hate him, but I have no choice.

He could have been one of the most loved Jets players EVER. What pisses me off the most is he went to NE for the price he denied the NYJ to remain in NY last year. He could have taken the $12M, stayed a Jet - resigned for more money down the road when the team owed him - It's called loyalty. He would have probably never lost his endorsement deal with Nike. I've defended him and remained a loyal fan when he continuously held out on the Jets and proved he had no love for New York or his fans. I remained a fan when he went to Tampa, I defended him against all my Jets friends that bashed on him. I pushed his shoes so hard that Revis, Ken Link and Nike executives started following me on IG. I just feel like an idiot, I feel burned. I almost feel like he likes the fact he went to NE so quick to punish the Jets for passing on his contract like a big "eff you." And he's quoted this week saying "I would love to end up back with the Jets." ********. He's the enemy now, I HATE New England - and tbh - I still don't wanna hate him, but I have no choice.

can feel the hurt in this post man. didnt know all the details you mentioned, that sucks

can feel the hurt in this post man. didnt know all the details you mentioned, that sucks

Done as in done buying this shoe? You're the foremost expert on these things. You can't leave now.

I'm just being dramatic, sour and angry - but yeah - I'm done lol

It's only gonna get worse as time goes on too, seeing him at their camp and in their uniform. He's gonna flourish in that defense also, he's gonna be like the old Revis and shine. I wouldn't doubt Nike going ahead with the ZR2 when he blows up again...

It's only gonna get worse as time goes on too, seeing him at their camp and in their uniform. He's gonna flourish in that defense also, he's gonna be like the old Revis and shine. I wouldn't doubt Nike going ahead with the ZR2 when he blows up again...
You heard it here first!

Sorry bruh, but you know professional sports in a business more than ever on top of the fact that hes probably trying to get a ring ASAP.

As a fan, I feel you. As a business person I respect Revis' hustle. I heard somewhere dude has made, not gauranteed, MADE $80,000,000 over his career :wow: . That's more than some QB's! Dude basically treats Teams like teams treat players...I use you up and cut you when your skills diminish, get too old, or have an injury. In Revis' case; he leaves when you can't pay him or aren't competitive.

Sorry bruh, but you know professional sports in a business more than ever on top of the fact that hes probably trying to get a ring ASAP.

I agree, I can't hate on that either. And tbh - he wanted to stay in NY last year, they just didn't wanna pay him. That's why I defended him so much, they have Sanchez extra money early, and lost Revis for not having enough cap space to keep him. That was ignorance on the Jets management side. I place a lot of blame and hold a lot of resentment on the Jets management also.

As a fan, I feel you. As a business person I respect Revis' hustle. I heard somewhere dude has made, not gauranteed, MADE $80,000,000 over his career :wow: . That's more than some QB's! Dude basically treats Teams like teams treat players...I use you up and cut you when your skills diminish, get too old, or have an injury. In Revis' case; he leaves when you can't pay him or aren't competitive.

A lot of that is contract money he never lived got. He's made probably $40-$50 million over his guaranteed money.

Let revis get his money :pimp:

It is a job after all

That it is, and he clearly looks out for #1 as he should. Something about a team loyal player tho, those are the "great ones." I wanted to see him retire a Jet.

You heard it here first!

And I guarantee nike goes ahead with the ZR2 after he comes back better than he left. He's on a huge media market team, Super Bowl contender every year, highlight and possible Captian of the defense - you don't think Nike is gonna be all over that? Calvin who? Revis with a ring = big $ for Nike.

[/quote]

And I guarantee nike goes ahead with the ZR2 after he comes back better than he left. He's on a huge media market team, Super Bowl contender every year, highlight and possible Captian of the defense - you don't think Nike is gonna be all over that? Calvin who? Revis with a ring = big $ for Nike.

While I can tell you being from Pittsburgh I am not too happy with this move either, revis will not get a ring in new England - we caught you spy gate bastards. I bet if the zr2 does release we get the first review from you

While I can tell you being from Pittsburgh I am not too happy with this move either, revis will not get a ring in new England - we caught you spy gate bastards. I bet if the zr2 does release we get the first review from you

Pats CW? You might get a review of how flammable they are lol

Last edited:
As Revis has a right to switch teams, I respect my man up there for denouncing his royalty, based off the stuff he wrote.

:lol: loyalty

Can't blame Revis for wanting to be a part of the stable/class organization such as the Patriots, unlike the Jets circus. Hell he might even want to win more than 8 games too.

Back
Top Bottom