Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I think his asking price is still $650. I'm sure it's negotiable.

I think if you could negotiate to the neighborhood of $550, that'd be a fair price for both parties. Both people would give up a bit on their dream price and both people would get a lot out of it. Usually how fair deals leave you feeling.

Those PEs are so nice :smokin Sad that they still make PEs but no more releases :smh:

I know how you feel, nike does this with the hyperposites too. Those and the Revis should've been put on NIKEID or something, nike could have banked off that, especially with some good options.

Disappointed in myself I didn't purchase these a long time ago. :smokin

I didn't check. I stopped watching them yesterday. There was a silver and a black pair. The silver pair was around 200 when I last saw it and black was around 185 yesterday. They only had a few bids

I didn't check. I stopped watching them yesterday. There was a silver and a black pair. The silver pair was around 200 when I last saw it and black was around 185 yesterday. They only had a few bids

they're not done yet. 4 hours left. same bids. if youre planning to bid still, can you all please stay away from those 2010 team issue ducks pair dude has up as well? i've been searching for a ducks PE forever, i love my oregon ducks but the prices are always OD. just crossing my fingers that dude doesnt pull it and refund me or something because they didnt sell for enough.

so yah if you could stay away from those please that would be fantastic, but by all means jump on those revis pairs. theyre already out of my budget. thanks a ton if you guys could all help me out with those 2010s

Last edited:
I hate Oregon (USC fan), so I'm not bidding on them. I just figured somebody here was bidding on them especially since the prices are so good

I hate Oregon (USC fan), so I'm not bidding on them. I just figured somebody here was bidding on them especially since the prices are so good

i've had my eye on them for sure. about 2 hours left at this point, no new bids on the revis pairs, but my 2010 team jordans got a little action. im afraid theyre gonna end up getting away from me at this point, but i got my fingers crossed

i've had my eye on them for sure. about 2 hours left at this point, no new bids on the revis pairs, but my 2010 team jordans got a little action. im afraid theyre gonna end up getting away from me at this point, but i got my fingers crossed

honestly, who is on ebay at 2 in the morning on a friday bidding on ish like this. i hate how hyped shoes are now. :smh:

well missed out on that silver pair smh...F whoever swiped me at the end with less than 10 seconds

KDfan02 not really sure how you can be upset...the bidding wasnt crazy like a jordan/foamposite release that is really hyped up...im sure the people bidding are either Revis/Oregon/ZR1 fan or all

well missed out on that silver pair smh...F whoever swiped me at the end with less than 10 seconds

KDfan02 not really sure how you can be upset...the bidding wasnt crazy like a jordan/foamposite release that is really hyped up...im sure the people bidding are either Revis/Oregon/ZR1 fan or all

wasnt upset about the revis pairs. i knew they were gonna go for more that i could afford. im upset because i stayed up an extra 3 hours to see the end of the auction, and when i went to place my bid on the jordan 2010s, i entered a number with 7 seconds left, waited til there were 4 to press enter bid, and the bid had jumped $40 over where it was at 7 seconds, and $30 higher than the number i entered. at that point, it was too late for me to enter higher bid, and the auction was over. im upset because i stayed up an extra 3 hours just so i could not even have the opportunity to place a bid on them. thats what annoyed me

I can't stand that they didn't make those Oregon's a limited public release. They ****** up with this shoe so bad. If they actually released the PE's as "limited" releases it would have carried these shoes into higher sales. The marketing and plan on these was ******ed. Think about if they did a QS release for all these DOPE PE's. Or think about if they did like NFL pack and branded each pair with NFL logos like the Steelers and Bears but for every team. It just pisses me off...

^You're probably right. Nike has never really been into spreading the PE love. I'm not against it. I think it keeps PEs as PEs, like they should be. They should be exclusive to the players/teams IMO. That's what keeps the hype levels insane.

I say that, but look at the Oregon Foams as an example. They had a limited release. Sold out in mins. Resellers bought them all up and now they go for 3 times retail. I understand it at least gave others a shot at them, but resellers were the true winners in this example at least. Resellers and me, because you know I found a way to get my pair LOL.

Back
Top Bottom