Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Well I have the crimsons in sz 11 they fit alright... just tight on top but fine on length, my volts and apples are 11.5 and they're a tad too long but perfect up top

Got a 11 in the camos today @ $54.99

think I might be good tho?

Last edited:
So I bought the camos from citygear for full retail and tried to wear them three times, but the right shoe kills my foot. I went true to size.

Can I get a voucher from nike? What should I do with these since cg won't take em?

So I bought the camos from citygear for full retail and tried to wear them three times, but the right shoe kills my foot. I went true to size.

Can I get a voucher from nike? What should I do with these since cg won't take em?

This is the same thing wrong with mine. Today I wore my 8.5 and the right shoe fit perfect but the left shoe was super tight it was so tight it made my foot fall asleep when I was at the movies.

Well I have the crimsons in sz 11 they fit alright... just tight on top but fine on length, my volts and apples are 11.5 and they're a tad too long but perfect up top

Got a 11 in the camos today @ $54.99

think I might be good tho?

If you don't mind me asking, where did you grab them from?

If you don't mind me asking, where did you grab them from?

Gordonson Gordonson

I grabbed some camos last night for 49.99 at Ross! Crazy!! Check your local Ross folks.

$5 more & you get the box...shoes also come w/o the price inked on the soles

Last edited:
This is the same thing wrong with mine. Today I wore my 8.5 and the right shoe fit perfect but the left shoe was super tight it was so tight it made my foot fall asleep when I was at the movies.

That's really strange. All my pairs are extremely comfortable. You should def size up a half size for casual wear. I find that when I play on turf, the TTS (Sz 8.5) feel better and support my toes and heel better than my casual wear pairs (Sz 9)

Saw these on FB group. $220 is high. I would
Offer less, he'll probably take $180

Yea those look like samples giving out to kids that go to those Nike high school camps that they show on TV all the time

Picked Camo Revis up at KC Ross today. They had size 8-12 for $49. I know you could get them cheaper elsewhere some time ago but couldn't get my size 13 until today. Have gotten 3M and Camo now at ROSS. Hopefully they continue to get them.

Back
Top Bottom