Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

wasnt upset about the revis pairs. i knew they were gonna go for more that i could afford. im upset because i stayed up an extra 3 hours to see the end of the auction, and when i went to place my bid on the jordan 2010s, i entered a number with 7 seconds left, waited til there were 4 to press enter bid, and the bid had jumped $40 over where it was at 7 seconds, and $30 higher than the number i entered. at that point, it was too late for me to enter higher bid, and the auction was over. im upset because i stayed up an extra 3 hours just so i could not even have the opportunity to place a bid on them. thats what annoyed me

yeah i totally understand where you are coming from now...sorry your experience went the way it did...just hope for both of us that whomever scooped up our pairs is a real fan of the shoes

I can't stand that they didn't make those Oregon's a limited public release. They ****** up with this shoe so bad. If they actually released the PE's as "limited" releases it would have carried these shoes into higher sales. The marketing and plan on these was ******ed. Think about if they did a QS release for all these DOPE PE's. Or think about if they did like NFL pack and branded each pair with NFL logos like the Steelers and Bears but for every team. It just pisses me off...

Joey, haven't even been in this thread since the blockbuster trade of the year IMO! you know why i hold this opinion obviously...the only brightside i could try to get all you Pats haters/ZR1 fans to believe in, is that hopefully with DR playing in a huge nfl market, with his exposure to winning again, hopefully due to his play especially that Nike will take a second look at his line

I say that, but look at the Oregon Foams as an example. They had a limited release. Sold out in mins. Resellers bought them all up and now they go for 3 times retail. I understand it at least gave others a shot at them, but resellers were the true winners in this example at least. Resellers and me, because you know I found a way to get my pair LOL.

still hate coming in this thread and looking at your sig!

yeah i totally understand where you are coming from now...sorry your experience went the way it did...just hope for both of us that whomever scooped up our pairs is a real fan of the shoes

i hope so too, i know i was planning to wear those so its still bugging me a bit.

wasnt upset about the revis pairs. i knew they were gonna go for more that i could afford. im upset because i stayed up an extra 3 hours to see the end of the auction, and when i went to place my bid on the jordan 2010s, i entered a number with 7 seconds left, waited til there were 4 to press enter bid, and the bid had jumped $40 over where it was at 7 seconds, and $30 higher than the number i entered. at that point, it was too late for me to enter higher bid, and the auction was over. im upset because i stayed up an extra 3 hours just so i could not even have the opportunity to place a bid on them. thats what annoyed me
If you are gonna wait until the last seconds to bid you gotta go with you max bid at that point, if you were willing to spend an extra $50 then you should have bid it. If you want to play the bid game or get into a bidding war don't wait until the last minute. WIth ebay I usually have a set amount that I'm willing to bid and I wait until the final 5 seconds to place my bid and I live with the results

^I see that as a pretty solid strategy. Keeps the whole deal somewhat honest too, as the person willing to put forth the largest amount should win.

If you are gonna wait until the last seconds to bid you gotta go with you max bid at that point, if you were willing to spend an extra $50 then you should have bid it. If you want to play the bid game or get into a bidding war don't wait until the last minute. WIth ebay I usually have a set amount that I'm willing to bid and I wait until the final 5 seconds to place my bid and I live with the results

oh i did, i placed the bid that i felt comfortable spending because i knew i could afford to spend that much. but it just bugged me that it jumped like 80% in price in like 5 seconds. I thought i might have still had a chance at them with the bid i placed, and then suddenly when i reloaded the page it was at 150 instead of 90 or whatever it was. i honestly couldnt have spared that much anyways, it just was kinda buggin me that i waited up the extra 3 hours because it was still in reach for me only for it to jump out of my budget in the last 10 seconds. I also originally posted like 3 minutes after the auction ended so i was still upset about it. sorry if thats confusing, it didnt come out the way i was tryin to say originally

I say that, but look at the Oregon Foams as an example. They had a limited release. Sold out in mins. Resellers bought them all up and now they go for 3 times retail. I understand it at least gave others a shot at them, but resellers were the true winners in this example at least. Resellers and me, because you know I found a way to get my pair LOL.

Foams selling for $500 now. And I don't think QS zoom Revis releases would have been that crazy. I don't mean every PE, but some of them like Super Bowl, pro bowl, Steelers, Snakes, Oregon's, passing the torch... Those pairs. Look at the turf jet 97 Oregon QS, those sat on shelves. I got a pair for retail and doubles up on a pair on sale for $80 at Yardline.

I just think they would have helped build hype. Denims and Camo's def sold more GR pairs.

/official-nike-zoom-revis-1-camo-ext-friday/5010#post_20369909"]

Joey, haven't even been in this thread since the blockbuster trade of the year IMO! you know why i hold this opinion obviously...the only brightside i could try to get all you Pats haters/ZR1 fans to believe in, is that hopefully with DR playing in a huge nfl market, with his exposure to winning again, hopefully due to his play especially that Nike will take a second look at his line
still hate coming in this thread and looking at your sig![/quote]

Yeah we were discussing that a few weeks ago, it's def possible. If they win another Superbowl it's guaranteed.

Foams selling for $500 now. And I don't think QS zoom Revis releases would have been that crazy. I don't mean every PE, but some of them like Super Bowl, pro bowl, Steelers, Snakes, Oregon's, passing the torch... Those pairs. Look at the turf jet 97 Oregon QS, those sat on shelves. I got a pair for retail and doubles up on a pair on sale for $80 at Yardline.

I just think they would have helped build hype. Denims and Camo's def sold more GR pairs.

/official-nike-zoom-revis-1-camo-ext-friday/5010#post_20369909"]

still hate coming in this thread and looking at your sig!

Yeah we were discussing that a few weeks ago, it's def possible. If they win another Superbowl it's guaranteed.[/quote]

Where are these Oregon Turf 97s?!? Been looking for them for forever in my size!!!!

Oh and here some Denims. Don't know how fair the price is, but buddy is legit and a NTer...
http://23penny.com/product/zoom-revis-le-denim

I scored a backup of those Zoom Trainers for a fair price too. Honestly can't remember where I picked them up but he's accurate in saying they're still lurking for under retail.

Typical of that site though. Lack of common sizes. I do believe you can find good deals on that site though, because somehow it doesn't seem to be widely known about.

If I get some PE's that would be the dope come up haha

Cool to see that Revis cares. Great to see when top dog's communicate with followers in a positive manner. I can see why most don't though, because of how ridiculous people can be when hidden behind a anonymous name.

there is a black oregon size 12 on ebay up for auction

still searchign for the black oregon in a sz 9.5

Last edited:
Scored a pair of the DS Silver Oregon Revis in my size off oregonauthentic 

I'm a huge Ducks fan and these are my first PEs so I'm pretty excited. 

how much you pay?

im still looking for a black oregon in a 9.5

Last edited:
11, yea I'm going after red apples and cool Grey next. Maybe another volt in the low

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom