Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

i was told by family that he will be signing with someone else, no names

I'd be surprised. He's a true Nike/sneakerhead off the field. Then again, he's about the money.

I still train in the ZR1. Dope sneakers. Plush.

Same here... No idea how much truth is behind it, but it was from a close family member. Could have just been him speculating.

i hope the line comes back 
eyes.gif

Also picked up sz12 Crimson samples and sz13 super bowl PEs s/o to boots
Definitely nice pick ups.  I have been on the hunt for a while for some more revis sz 12 to 13.  All i have is the silver oregons, crimson, and all black.  eBay is about the only place i see them pop up.  I love the revs one of the best shoes nike has made in some time in my opinion.

That's an awesome collection [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

I came here to post those... They had so much potential

Last edited:
I wonder if anyone at Nike is at least thinking to revive the line. Revis had a successful year in New England, won a Super Bowl, back to his old form, and now he's back home in New York. Pretty big turnaround from that **** year in Tampa Bay.

Been looking on the bay for some pairs in my size, nothing in the wolf grey or anthracite. Sigh.

Oh no its not happening. Petition or not, I just need to see if I can track down a wolf grey in a 9.5.

I copped a pair on ebay the other day, can't wait for them to show up, and hope the condition is as good as they looked in pictures

I thought I saw Geiger say a shoe was coming out with that same Revis II silhouette?? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom