Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Grabbed cool grey pair number 7. Damn I love this model, especially in this colorway

I wore my camos today. Absolutely love them!!! Btw, any size 12 looking for DS Denims? I have a lead on a pair

Are any particular cws of the ZR1s considered to be more rare than others? It's really hard to put value on some of these b/c they never show as for sale.

Are any particular cws of the ZR1s considered to be more rare than others? It's really hard to put value on some of these b/c they never show as for sale.

Great question. For me, would love a UO Ducks or Pitt Steelers pair in 11.5. Likely range 300-550. I have black/volts and orange Knicks on ice for "down the road". Got em very cheap from outlets. Wish I would have gotten 2-3 of each. Wouldn't mind CG pair for box price in my size. Imo, one of the more underrated models to drop in recent years.

Great question. For me, would love a UO Ducks or Pitt Steelers pair in 11.5. Likely range 300-550. I have black/volts and orange Knicks on ice for "down the road". Got em very cheap from outlets. Wish I would have gotten 2-3 of each. Wouldn't mind CG pair for box price in my size. Imo, one of the more underrated models to drop in recent years.

Yeah, most of the GRs could be had for very good prices if you scoured the outlets.

Looking at the PEs and SMU pairs, seems like the red NYC pair doesn't pop up very often. Others are pretty scarce in quantities but do come around and don't seem to command top dollar (which is fine by me lol).

Just wore my volts to work yesterday and man, they've seen better days.. Still one of my favorite shoes. Can't find anything in a 13 anymore tho |I

What is a fair price for these? I seen pairs go for 20-40 in back in January, now they are up to like 60+. I haven't tried them before and really want to.

What is a fair price for these? I seen pairs go for 20-40 in back in January, now they are up to like 60+. I haven't tried them before and really want to.

It's hard to say since they could be had for so cheap the past couple of years at the outlets. These are one of my favorite shoes, so I stocked up on them when they were cheap. I would never sell any of mine. I would say if you could find a DS pair for under $100 that would be a fair price considering that is still under retail. But these will be harder to find in the future.

Back
Top Bottom