Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I'm really tempted to try these out for bball. Anyone ball in these yet? How's the traction on court? :nerd:

I agree with the frustration, but let's try to keep it moving my brethren.

It had been mentioned a few pages back, but can anyone else comment or verify different materials on the CG vs. other colorways released so far (see quote below) ?

I'd be interested to hear if that was specific to that CW or a change in the 2013 releases. Would probably need someone with the Blackout pair to compare and contrast.

The crimsons have the same mesh as the CG's

:nerd: :nerd:

that is dropping knowledge. Thanks JoeyD, you've definitely kept this thread up to date with some valuable info - well deserved rep

now, i'm just waiting for those red pairs to drop *Birdman Hand Rub GIF*

No problem bro, just trying to help out, I never mind talking kicks. Red Revis's will drop soon hopefully, I already expected them to be out honestly. Every CW has dropped every 3-4 weeks. Blacks have been on shelves 2 weeks so...we'll see. I'm starting to think they may be awhile tho because I'm not seeing them on Nike.net. I knew when the past 4 CW's were releasing a month in advance. The samples for the CG, FIR, CRIMSON, VOLT, BLACK, REDS came out in August. And it took until November 29 (fir release) until last week (blacks release) for all the CW's to drop. The new samples for the BLUE, OREGON, WHITE, KNICKS, NETS Just came out this past week. So sense says they aren't dropping until mid-summer. POSSIBLY the beginning of next football season, I'm sayin they are a football PE. But the Reds should be dropping in the next few weeks. I'm checking with my sources daily... and once I know the release for the Reds, Shane is gonna start taking size orders, so pay attention to the thread! Cus I'm not gonna keep posting the same info over and over everyday! If you def wanna cop them I can help you get them early, just PM me.

And let's leave all the *****ing to the JB threads. And stop asking stupid questions if they can be answered or easliy found by reading one page of the thread!

Last edited:
They are out now at selected retailers.. Go couple of pages back... 580 South and Oneness.  Other places are probably getting them in as well.
good look unomaas jus copped em for $130 from 580south. sorry joeyd. had to save that ten lol

good look unomaas jus copped em for $130 from 580south. sorry joeyd. had to save that ten lol

Good stuff for keep this thread up and helpful without the BS JoeyD.~

You're not hurting me any brother, I started posting on here so dudes were able to get a shoe I loved and felt like EVERYBODY was sleeping on, there is minimal hype on this shoe and it's my favorite PE to hit shelves in a long time and I think, the best shoe to release in 2012. I'm loving the minimal hype and easy cop. Enjoy em, I'm trying to talk Shane into giving a "NT and return customer discount" cus I know most you MFers are gonna cop multiple pairs and CW's.

You're not hurting me any brother, I started posting on here so dudes were able to get a shoe I loved and felt like EVERYBODY was sleeping on, there is minimal hype on this shoe and it's my favorite PE to hit shelves in a long time and I think, the best shoe to release in 2012. I'm loving the minimal hype and easy cop. Enjoy em, I'm trying to talk Shane into giving a "NT and return customer discount" cus I know most you MFers are gonna cop multiple pairs and CW's.
Sole Collectors been hyping these up a bit lately. Hopefully it doesnt make them harder to cop in the future. Love being able to go on ebay and get new pairs for retail

Also want to thank you guys for pointing me in the right direction for the volts. sneakerworld is def legit and they are going to help me out. thanks again to all who posted about these guys and thanks to sneakerworld for looking out.

SNEAKERWORLD for all your zoom revis pick ups! They have other sneakers too guys, just saying! lol.

Back
Top Bottom