Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Damn, Nets and Oregon cw got me caught in a crossroad. Don't know which one to go with for mostly gym usage.

It looks like it has the Nike Football skull and helmet logo on the side. Correct me if I'm wrong..any details on this drop? I NEED that shoe.

Yea those have the badge but i think thats an F&F pair. Dont think the GR pair will have that, but who knos. Either way clean cw.

I'm passing on the cool greys in hopes of getting the silver/neons. Love how that colorway looks on this shoe.

There's a good reason for this....
Oh great that means those OG hypebeast are about to slap some SC badges on them.. and there lil followers will be all over these

There goes the neighborhood
mean.gif
I really hope im wrong

Yea those have the badge but i think thats an F&F pair. Dont think the GR pair will have that, but who knos. Either way clean cw.
It's a Student Player football camp, Kinda "PE" not really tho...def "limited" but I wouoldn't pay over retail just for that badge. and the "NETS" CW will be general release by everything I've seen so far, if not it would have been tweeted by a player seen on a player, or the shoe would have had badges on it. I've seen a nets shoe without them. that's basically how you can assure it's GR.

I concur with JoeyD. I'd burn these damn shoes if he wound up in NE.
laugh.gif
It makes me sick thinking about it, lol. Sadly enough, I think he will be traded tho. So I guess all you guys that want new colorways have something to look forward to! I'll wanna kill someone...

Oh great that means those OG hypebeast are about to slap some SC badges on them.. and there lil followers will be all over these

There goes the neighborhood
mean.gif
I really hope im wrong
I really hope not, during the initial release one of my favorite points to this shoes was the availabilty and easy cop, I'm still gonna get em easy either way tho so I'm not sweating it too much. They're probably gonna do a "SC Limited edition" giveaway/raffle or some ********. It's all part of the game, they wanna hype them as much as possible so they can move units. Not gonna lie tho, people are sleeping on a great shoe...kinda wanna keep it that way, lol. The Hype on the is def building, when I walk into footlockers/champs the mall, whatever...people do ask about them and say "ohhh that's the new colorway for the ZR...blah blah" Specially the volts/CGs. Those Knicks/Reds are gonna draw some attention. And If they continue making NBA colorways, it's over...people are gonna go bananas for them.

It's a Student Player football camp, Kinda "PE" not really tho...def "limited" but I wouoldn't pay over retail just for that badge. and the "NETS" CW will be general release by everything I've seen so far, if not it would have been tweeted by a player seen on a player, or the shoe would have had badges on it. I've seen a nets shoe without them. that's basically how you can assure it's GR.

The badge design is dope, but yea agreed def not worth over retail...the cw itself actually looks better w/o the badge imo

That being said, since they are going to be a GR...Nets > Jets

I really hope not, during the initial release one of my favorite points to this shoes was the availabilty and easy cop, I'm still gonna get em easy either way tho so I'm not sweating it too much. They're probably gonna do a "SC Limited edition" giveaway/raffle or some ********. It's all part of the game, they wanna hype them as much as possible so they can move units. Not gonna lie tho, people are sleeping on a great shoe...kinda wanna keep it that way, lol. The Hype on the is def building, when I walk into footlockers/champs the mall, whatever...people do ask about them and say "ohhh that's the new colorway for the ZR...blah blah" Specially the volts/CGs. Those Knicks/Reds are gonna draw some attention. And If they continue making NBA colorways, it's over...people are gonna go bananas for them.
Im not too worried. The blackouts have a good 80 percent approval rating yet are still available on ebay for retail plus shipping

need them volts sz 8 or 8.5 in my life if anybody got some connects i was able to cop the jets and crimson cw from the outlet somehow

Back
Top Bottom